Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Solidus

This is why i rarely play CV nowdays

3 comments in this topic

Players
123 posts
7,881 battles

Hi

Today i play a CV match in my Shokaku, I got unlucky and ended up in a Tier X match,

I did my best and got 60 plane kills (vs a Enterprise) and I tried to keep the enemy dd's spotted, But I keept the Enemy CV from doing almost ZERO damage to my team,

I only did 40k dmg to the enemy team (all enemy bb's was guarded by enemy CA/CL) I did 2 attempts to attack them but lost almost all of my attacking aircrafts and did almost no dmg.

After the match i got a msg (from a person how was on my team) calling me a f#cking noob, and told me to go kill myself   "you pigf#cking CV noob"...........

Some ppl take this game so fricken serious..... IT IS ONLY A GAME!, play it to have fun!

Take a look at this screens, Did I do a bad jobb as a CV player?, sure i was  a little lacking in dmg done, but sacrafasing all of my attacking aircrafts (2 bomber and 12 tb) for 9130 dmg isnt worth it, focusing on dd's is a better ide

59f5da9e059bd_Shokaku1.thumb.jpg.b7f9883c387f48ae77c50d8108b86e76.jpg59f5da9f54f2f_Shokaku2.thumb.jpg.d3f2a46f91dcdbab66d4d86c0f93a7c4.jpg59f5daa12a2d4_Shokaku3.thumb.jpg.c4a299f541a94e13e481cf64a54bf082.jpg59f5daa2df803_Shokaku4.thumb.jpg.8109ff0720b47c95fad351f63d737a6c.jpg

Players
2 posts
2,273 battles

Totally agree, high tier carrier matches are terrible. No matter what you do, as a cv captain, there always will be a person cursing you for whatnot...

I had this one time when i shot down 16 planes in a couple of strafes, defending a friendly BB (sailing straight, of course). He took a torpedo or two and started insulting me for not providing air and ' learn to play'... I've already had several krakens with the kaga, with damage dealt above 130k and at least 25-30 planes shot per match.

That's why i abandoned the taiho and went back to kaga. Tiers 6-7 are the best. 

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,108 posts
11,635 battles

I get similar messages sometimes even though I play my @$$ off and basically prevent 75% of strikes whilst still bombing the enemy.

Being called a trash CV after doing 100k damage and mostly shutting down a Lex is lol

Just ignore the children, I'll guarantee if you looked at their stats they'll be braindead red zone players after thousands of games. 

On 10/29/2017 at 3:04 PM, Makaann said:

That's why i abandoned the taiho and went back to kaga. Tiers 6-7 are the best. 

How is Kaga playable for you? I like her up until the point where a good Saipan comes along then simply shuts you down. Although vs average players you can often get them to chase around the single DB without a payload, they'll often chase you around the entire map :Smile_izmena:

Sign in to follow this