Sign in to follow this  
Littelfoot

Halloween camouflages

2 comments in this topic

[SWYD]
Players
1 post
6,504 battles

I just bought some containers of the halloween event and noticed that the camouflages do not get randomly selected if I already own it, as stated in the anouncement.:

If you pull a permanent Halloween camo you already own, the Container will randomly select another permanent Halloween camo. If you already own all permanent Halloween camos, you'll get a payout of 2,500 6c577eb2-d9e4-11e6-be32-d89d6715223c.png to 5,000 6c577eb2-d9e4-11e6-be32-d89d6715223c.png instead!

I pulled 2 Kageros and 3 Nassau and got 10k doubloons because of it (2nd Kagero gives 5k, the two Nassau give 2.5k each). That said I dont have all of the other camouflages so I wonder if this intented and just wrongly stated in the news or if this is a bug?

If it is a bug please look into it asap since I doubt I will get any refund on my duplicates.

EDIT: Ok after I opened all of the containers I got I have gottan all the camos so it works as promised. Just the order of the camos was off (the duplicates first).

[WOWS]
Players
208 posts
12,144 battles

That is a bit strange, because of the the system know it before it was revaled.. So as this is a container-category it leads a bunch of questions about other containers and chances...

Sign in to follow this