Server Downtime 21/02 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Baylor98

Custom Flags / Camouflage

3 comments in this topic

[CAPT]
Players
30 posts
6,529 battles

Anyone like the idea of having custom flags or camouflages? I fancy something saying 'My Other Ship is a Yamato';.Newbies may be required to have 'L' plates for their first 100 battles? :)

• Cool 1

[WGB]
Players
2,061 posts
26,011 battles

You can customise your own Camo, but only you will see it.

i_Joby_008.jpg

The Camo was made by an expert, I just added my name in just to see what it looks like, only used it once.

[AAA-]
Players
666 posts
5,040 battles

Both yes but since WG also likes to sell these I figure they wont make it as easy as with Warthunder (copy past a designer skin and it stays on as long as you wish not getting deleted with updates). Flags some may make an obscene flag don't know how Wot judges it with clan logo's though they all seem to be within decent.

Custom skins or personal flag with an option for all to un-see switch in filter or only personal. 

Clan logo flag or and on a ship ( I would make a solo clan for that) is probably easier to control for obscene content or an in-game way to report obscene flags or logo's but if it is automated someone can just report your decent flag as well and your flag s gone. So it will not be easy for WG to just implement.

I dont like to mess with the files or re-do the skins after all updates.

Sign in to follow this