You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
XDMeloniXD

Halloween victory glitch

7 comments in this topic

Question

Players
29 posts
4,159 battles

Hi!

I just got 4 stars with carrier on the part 2 of the event, but when i came to port i did not have any notifications about the win, no pumpkin containers either, what should i do?, gimme 4 containers please

6 answers to this question

[WLFSC]
Players
1 post
3,665 battles

Sunray in the Darkness:

Same here , we won everything, screen hang for about 15 seconds, then got kicked to port. No reward, and even the Log says I haven't played......

[ASEET]
[ASEET]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
12,427 battles

Same here.

I tried to send reply file to customer support, so they could try to check what is wrong, but then I noticed those Halloween replies can be 4-5 MB and support page does only allow reply files up to 3.9MB.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,389 posts
6,118 battles

This issue was supposed to be fixed in the morning of October 28 - did you get it since then?

If so, please poke Support - there is no need to attach replay, but they will ask you to get them some log files (esp. Python log).

Players
29 posts
4,159 battles
13 hours ago, Tuccy said:

This issue was supposed to be fixed in the morning of October 28 - did you get it since then?

If so, please poke Support - there is no need to attach replay, but they will ask you to get them some log files (esp. Python log).

Ok, yes i played after that, thank you for the advice! But sadly i dont know alot about  how to manage replays, but thanks anyway

[-FWS-]
Beta Tester
16 posts
9,811 battles

And what about battles that already have been ignored? Not going through the pain of getting proper team for 5 stars again. With randoms its neigh impossible.

Done that already, won flawless battle, but due to WG "agile" incompetency did not get results/rewards. Fix it please.

[SKIDZ]
Beta Tester
170 posts
6,518 battles

I think I played 3 battles for no reward, and gave up playing it after that. Shame as it was quite enjoyable.