XDMeloniXD

Halloween victory glitch

9 comments in this topic

[LAWS]
Players
48 posts
5,757 battles

Hey guys!

i just won the halloween event and got 4 stars but when i came to port i noticed that there were no notifications or pumpkins after i won, what should i do?... can i get a refund? 4 container pumpkins please! :Smile_sad::Smile_ohmy:

[-FWS-]
[-FWS-]
Beta Tester
37 posts
11,623 battles

Yes, after winning 5 stars, battle was not counted. WG usual...

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,077 posts
21,893 battles

Max number containers/pumpkins you can win is 5. So you probably had 4 or 5 star victory before.

[WOWS]
Players
252 posts
13,635 battles

All above, or -i am not checking now, but i give a chance to it- You have a service record, where you can play operations but not recive even the daily container. Just a bet, chack it!

Players
8 posts
5,368 battles

The description " You get a special ? Halloween Pumpkin Containers for each Star a213cef6-34e4-11e7-866c-d89d6715223c.png you get in the Operation!" suggests that you get a container every time you earn a star. But that seems to be not the case. That's f*cking the players. Shame on you WG!!!

[LAWS]
Players
48 posts
5,757 battles
On 2017-10-29 at 4:42 PM, Profilus said:

Max number containers/pumpkins you can win is 5. So you probably had 4 or 5 star victory before.

Well it was my first 4 star but the most stars i had gotten back then was 2 so i still would have gotten 2 containers

[LAWS]
Players
48 posts
5,757 battles
On 2017-10-30 at 0:43 AM, PoolSnoopy said:

The description " You get a special ? Halloween Pumpkin Containers for each Star a213cef6-34e4-11e7-866c-d89d6715223c.png you get in the Operation!" suggests that you get a container every time you earn a star. But that seems to be not the case. That's f*cking the players. Shame on you WG!!!

yeah, im also sad that i have not gotten a single cool camo.. only SIGNALFLAGS

[IFS]
Players
41 posts
6,964 battles

Had the same problem a couple of days ago. Submitted a ticket, WG acknowledged that this is a bag but refused to compensate saying they are thinking about it.

Players
4,484 posts
9,416 battles

Same thing happened to me, including for the first halloween event. Best thing you can all do now is try again as you only need to get 5 stars once.

If you can assemble a team of 6 decent players, it's actually fairly easy to beat the scenario within a few tries.

Lately teams seem to have gotten better as well and this event lasts 2 weeks total.

Sign in to follow this