Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ScoobyDooku

Ref the Kutazov and Belfast.

4 comments in this topic

Question

[OFFS]
[OFFS]
Players
3 posts
5,382 battles

Hi as a new player only with a 100 games. these were 2 ships i was looking forward to buying, after talking with people. then it is released that they are being removed. but it seems as far as i can see in the same patch notes as they are removed. so no advanced warning. ships are still in port for offer. but just says transaction failure. was there a advanced warning about these ships being removed. and may i ask where. thanks for any help you can provide.

3 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
14,653 posts
10,873 battles

yes, there was

After announcing changes to the way Smoke Screens will operate, the World of Warships Dev Team made a decision to give players that own Premium ships carrying a Smoke Generator (Mikhail Kutuzov, Belfast and Perth) an option to exchange the ships for Doubloons in an amount equaling to the ships' price, no discounts applied, if they feel those ships no longer meet their gameplay expectations.

Apart from that, with the release of Update 0.6.12 the cruisers Mikhail Kutuzov, Belfast, and Perth will be unavailable for purchase in the game client and will subsequently be removed from sale in all Premium Shops (Perth will be unavailable until Update 0.6.14, though may be available after that point). This is because those ships turned out to be excessively efficient in certain battle situations. Be mindful, however, that the ships will continue to be available for receipt in containers.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/dasha-through-the-snow/

[PUPSI]
Players
6,237 posts
2 minutes ago, Cwn_Anwwn said:

that is the patch notes for the patch isn't it. not before the patch was introduced

patch notes were released before the patch...

Sign in to follow this