Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Pm44

Halloween containers permanent camo question

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts
675 battles

Hello

I would like to ask if you need to have researched ship before you can get permanent camo from Halloween container for it? 

I bought 55 pack (opened 8 so far) and got 3 times same Igor (st. louis) camo and on 2nd and 3rd try instead of getting different camo as was stated on game page I got 2x 2500 doubloons. St. louis is only ship from that list i got researched right now. I submitted ticket for this as possiblee bug hoping its not working as intended. If its working corretly its kind of useless to me as before I research those other ships halloween will be long gone and i wont be able to open containers until i got them all or i lose those camos.

Thank you

3 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Players
6,247 posts
2 minutes ago, Pm44 said:

I would like to ask if you need to have researched ship before you can get permanent camo from Halloween container for it? 

no

I bought 55 pack (opened 8 so far) and got 3 times same Igor (st. louis) camo and on 2nd and 3rd try instead of getting different camo as was stated on game page I got 2x 2500 doubloons. St. louis is only ship from that list i got researched right now. I submitted ticket for this as possiblee bug hoping its not working as intended. If its working corretly its kind of useless to me as before I research those other ships halloween will be long gone and i wont be able to open containers until i got them all or i lose those camos

don't worry. The content of the containers is set when they are delivered. So the containers 'know' that the other camos are hidden somewhere in the unopened boxes, and so you get doubloons for the duplicates. And the first container that you open is the last that was delievered and so on...

At least this is how it was explained by a WG staff in the German forum

Players
2 posts
675 battles

Thank you

You were right. After you wrote your post, I took chance and opened rest and I got all 11 camos, as you wrote.

I ll cancel ticket about this issue.

[WOWS]
Players
209 posts
12,144 battles
On 2017. 10. 27. at 3:44 PM, Klopirat said:

The content of the containers is set when they are delivered.

I recived the info: the Content is set when they opened! This happened around when they nerfed the lucky box flag-value from 5 to 4. Recived the box in the 5 era, opened in the 4 era...

Sign in to follow this