Sign in to follow this  
Adamo1

HELOWEEN EVENT Problem

5 comments in this topic

Players
61 posts

Hello all,

There are serveral points about the current heloween event that needs attention:

1. A clear MISSION DESCRIPTION is missing BEFORE players enter the battle!

I really don't understand whats so hard to add a proper clear mission description with TEXT AND MAP somewere in the certain choose-options..so that player can find easily and know exactly what to do BEFORE (!!) they enter the match!

Suggestion: Enter a proper Mission descripion for the event with all goals and destinations complete and illustrated listed

2. REWARDS are too rare -

All the efford of the nice event is lost, if there is no motivation to finish that event more than once: There is no further reward when you already got all the boxes, not even extra money nothing.

So what would be the motivation to help other to finish the event?

Suggestion:: Cooldown (3 days) or alternative rewards for successfully finishing the event more than one time.

What a pitty: Such a dedicated event, all that work ...for only 1 successful loot run during whole the time of the heloween event....

Players
2,663 posts
6,962 battles

You do get extra commander xp, which is nice. I do wish you could get the boxes daily but I don't expect they will grant us that.

Or at least maybe some extra of those reddish halloween camo's or something, that would've been nice as well :)

[IFS]
Players
32 posts
5,961 battles

Today WG suddenly increased the time to seal the portal and thus difficulty of the missions. What is a point to do this on the last days of the event? To spoil the overall impression?

Players
2,663 posts
6,962 battles
19 hours ago, Peter_von_Weise said:

Today WG suddenly increased the time to seal the portal and thus difficulty of the missions. What is a point to do this on the last days of the event? To spoil the overall impression?

What did they change?

Sign in to follow this