Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
milospesic11

Sunray in the Darkness ?

23 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Care to elaborate?

The operation is not unjust but hard to finish perfectly.

The operation is not impossible. Plenty of people have already solved it more or less successfully.

Where does WG deceive us with hidden tricks?

 

If you can't take a challenge let it be. No one forces you to participate in a little change from the usual grind.

 

On 10/27/2017 at 0:39 AM, Freyr_90 said:

Bait? 

 

Considering his history of mimimi topics I am afraid this is not the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
894 posts
11,126 battles

"tricks to deceive us" - ...i mean, as far as I know, this is sort of what Halloween is about, no? :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,440 posts
11,425 battles
39 minutes ago, milospesic11 said:

Sunray in the Darkness continues to be unjust and impossible to do anything,WOWS continues with hidden tricks to deceive us.

Well, I already completed it, so apparently it's not impossible ^^

Spoiler

ed6d4b51ce.png

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
4,258 posts
6,795 battles
49 minutes ago, milospesic11 said:

Sunray in the Darkness continues to be unjust and impossible to do anything,WOWS continues with hidden tricks to deceive us.

 

Already have 5 stars in it playing without a CV (the guy rushed North-West into the enemies that spawn there and got deleted), so it's pretty damn doable.

 

Unjust? How?

Impossible? Obviously not.

Hidden tricks? Well, you have 58% WR so I'd guess you aren't exactly a potato, yet this... lul

Deceive us? Again - how?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,731 posts
7,392 battles

Its hard doing it solo.

 

Specially if the players dont know what the H they are doing.

Or with a CV player.  who never ever played a single CV before and does not know what "consumable" means....

 

But in team of at least 3 its doable (just dont rely on random CV).

Got 5 stars in fourth attempt... but one of our players needed to ambush for the enemy CV at the portal.... i guess that was the "key".

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[5D]
Players
477 posts
20,637 battles

my team managed to save all 3 towers and did it easily on our first try. so no, obviously not impossible or even remotely challenging...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ONE2]
Players
2,405 posts
14,381 battles
8 hours ago, milospesic11 said:

Sunray in the Darkness...

I'd have preferred a Stigray actually, but eh-ok then. I'll go with that... Preferably fricasseed, not boiled. :Smile_playing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,680 posts
5,569 battles

Have found a bug : the great gorgon got stuck with 1HP remaining and stopped taking damage from any sources.

Team chased the gorgon trying to kill it, and lost the second tower because of that.

 

In the end results it counted the gorgon as dead and gave a star for it anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,613 posts
5,167 battles
13 minutes ago, Xevious_Red said:

Have found a bug : the great gorgon got stuck with 1HP remaining and stopped taking damage from any sources.

Team chased the gorgon trying to kill it, and lost the second tower because of that.

 

In the end results it counted the gorgon as dead and gave a star for it anyway

The Gorgon can only die after the gateway is closed, so it cannot be killed prior to that point.

 

Adding to the above comments, only 3 stars for me so far, it is great fun, but a good CV player helps hugely, providing they remember that they can heal the team as well as attack 'stuff'....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
1 hour ago, philjd said:

The Gorgon can only die after the gateway is closed, so it cannot be killed prior to that point.

 

Adding to the above comments, only 3 stars for me so far, it is great fun, but a good CV player helps hugely, providing they remember that they can heal the team as well as attack 'stuff'....

 

Which is totally wrong from what I and other people on this forum saw.

Take this video as an example:

 

 

The Gorgon is killed at 11:07 while the gate was sealed at 11:58, so there is nearly a minute in between.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,613 posts
5,167 battles
3 hours ago, Tungstonid said:

 

Which is totally wrong from what I and other people on this forum saw.

Take this video as an example:

 

 

The Gorgon is killed at 11:07 while the gate was sealed at 11:58, so there is nearly a minute in between.

Admittedly, I should have said - 'my understanding was that' going from other threads on the same issue... but, see ichase's video of the same thing during which he states that the gate closure clock does not show correctly in replays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
3 minutes ago, philjd said:

Admittedly, I should have said - my understanding was that' going from other threads on the same issue... but, see ichase's video of the same thing during which he states that the gate closure clock does not show correctly in replays.

Sure, the countdown to gate closure doesn't show correctly but the fulfillment of the tasks do. And there is way too much time between killing Gorgon and closing the gate and also way too much time between killing the Gorgon and the end of the match so that the gate could have closed before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NOHE]
[NOHE]
Players
237 posts
5,222 battles

To be fair, I also dipped into despair a bit when out of the 5 games with CV's, only one of them DIDN'T charge into the filth and die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
261 posts
3,662 battles

I must have played this mission at least 10 times by now. Not even managed 1 star. But I play with randoms only (not even sure if division can play this)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,909 posts
13,851 battles
10 minutes ago, Mr_Burke said:

I must have played this mission at least 10 times by now. Not even managed 1 star. But I play with randoms only (not even sure if division can play this)

 

afaik You could even play it with a 7 player division...

 

Nonetheless I got 4 stars in a win with a 3 man division I wasn't even part of.

So it IS possible to get at least 4 stars with a random team :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ASEET]
[ASEET]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
12,427 battles
On 27.10.2017 at 8:53 AM, Mr_Snoww said:

my team managed to save all 3 towers and did it easily on our first try. so no, obviously not impossible or even remotely challenging...

 

Did this happen in random battle with 6 strangers?

Or perhaps with coordinated team where some players did know how battle works and what should be done?

 

Trying to do it with randoms is totally different experience than doing it in organized team with actual battle plan and knowledge of how battle works.

 

For some reason I just do not believe this "did it easily on first try" and "not even remotely challenging" to hold true to anything else than organised super division or veeeeeeeery exceptional battle where someone tries to lead battle and rest actually following instructions.

 

Go try it with randoms ten times and provide ten consecutive replies how you can "easily" do it with 5 stars and even save all three towers.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SNUBS]
Players
1,275 posts
6,708 battles
On 26-10-2017 at 11:36 PM, milospesic11 said:

WOWS continues with hidden tricks to deceive us.

DAMN them maxresdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×