You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hanszeehock

What Were Your Greatest Gaming Achievements Today ?

11,861 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
1,925 posts
11,334 battles
16 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Ok guys, Jaguar is totaly OP!? What the [edited]is this. Siroco is a POS in comparision :cap_win:

shot-19_08.19_18_56.09-0729.thumb.jpg.15f158d1a0ae11538993a5e4beec172d.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

shot-19_08.19_18_56.16-0339.thumb.jpg.b9ff58d52a9872b70778bb0514e894e7.jpgshot-19_08.19_18_56.13-0596.thumb.jpg.57ae00495edf37c41d368fdcddafd870.jpg

shot-19_08.19_19_18.17-0744.thumb.jpg.c9179d222f34f21089de0efca5bef678.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

shot-19_08.19_19_18.20-0628.thumb.jpg.26201ddda6475dd00ede2ab723ac3d8d.jpgshot-19_08.19_19_18.25-0388.thumb.jpg.f798a5f42a4b3cf7e2acbf9b6f63deec.jpgshot-19_08.19_19_18.28-0071.thumb.jpg.be3418a8fbc360b2dd3861367021c570.jpg

Added funny bonus circled in red :cap_cool: 1900 + 2000 Base XP on T5

And first time ever: 12 division kills, ontop of, everyone else is dead and we were still alive :cap_haloween:

Needless to say, we were HEAVILY insulted for ~10 mins... by OUR OWN TEAM!!

image.thumb.png.8a4b1621caceeb91bc786adc0d310c9b.png

Crazy crap

It’s a great cruiser sorry DD isn’t it :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[KURLA]
Players
1,001 posts
18,203 battles

Massive shout out to our A-div, especially the Fletch that saved my sorry aft from a ram halfway through the match.

shot-19_08.19_00_30.19-0413.thumb.jpg.c44015f751089887bac503a922903828.jpgshot-19_08.19_00_30.17-0796.thumb.jpg.d87e9604d79b23a66aa308aaf9ae876f.jpg

• Cool 3

[BBMM]
Players
3,706 posts
4,055 battles
1 hour ago, Saltface said:

And he did because instead of doing what he should (kill me and then go get what else he would get) he said:

Yummy straight sailing BBs 

Lets go get some

And he lost

As I see it should he had killed me he would get 6 kills and a victory instead of 5 and a defeat

Well, maybe he went OH NOOOOO it is Saltface in his Kamikaze, let's get the FF outta here.

I'd probably pick the 3 BBs too over challenging you in a Kamikaze :Smile_trollface:

[NWP]
Players
1,925 posts
11,334 battles

Decided to stomp on the Monday night player base on easy mode. I'm not even sorry anymore.

1790442767_MasteringEnterprise.png16.thumb.png.742c76fd0254f0f4a8f9c618b2f134b3.png

780463415_MasteringEnterprise.png14.thumb.png.0be553072a47f9d6bf3ebcad60425b98.png

1912259974_MasteringEnterprise.png15.thumb.png.fd6b88e8a19b1dda0c0a3a5b539db6f8.png

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

[NWP]
Players
905 posts
5,848 battles
11 hours ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

maybe he went .....

No way. He was a better player than me.

Players
1,742 posts
4,563 battles

Well had some good battles in my Yamato (Tomato in a Yamato has a certain kind of ring to it) certainly my best games yet in this thing,albeit with some awesome clan team guidance, either way I was quite chuffed....

I love any chance I can get to play my tier 10's:cap_like:

shot-19.08.20_01.04.58-0886.jpg

shot-19.08.20_01.05.11-0635.jpg

shot-19.08.20_01.35.08-0024.jpg

shot-19.08.20_01.35.19-0381.jpg

• Cool 3

Players
1,289 posts
9,526 battles

Many people from the old times know that I sucked hard as a DD...

Now, my stats are beginning to show... I got it.... at least for my DD gameplay...

247275699_Screenshot(380).thumb.png.7f8bd1266a904d8dbedb3d3d77d9e0b4.png

1575282276_Screenshot(381).thumb.png.331017a7a046522e9786d3a2238546bb.png

• Cool 4

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,536 posts
10,425 battles

Hi all,

Two nice "Yamato" games from today...

Almost "Kraken"... again just 1 salvo too short...

Mq4Vj2l.jpg

JX5ktAP.jpg

OXYIbQT.jpg

fTR3OCo.jpg

tcsHF1r.jpg

This was very very hard... 2.500 BaseXP win... it was tense till the end... if only all battles were like this...

onwQobj.jpg

hSFAAyE.jpg

WcwPm8H.jpg

UIPVuPW.jpg

Funny enough this battle finished the Fight with us Week #3" mission (the lkast stage was 1.900+ BaseXP requirement) which brought me 3 last possible standard "French Destroyers Containerr" and in it there was  "Tier VII French DD "Vauquelin" mission... :Smile_great:

erf6HLS.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 6

[BBMM]
Players
3,706 posts
4,055 battles
9 hours ago, Saltface said:

No way. He was a better player than me.

Maybe he was, but only a fool takes an equal battle - I'd have gone for the 3BBs too.

Since he had a kraken, it was not his fault his team lost. Yours was better. 

But killing the 3DDs instead of knife-fighting was the smart thing to do IMO.

Beta Tester
676 posts
5,307 battles
4 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Many people from the old times know that I sucked hard as a DD...

Now, my stats are beginning to show... I got it.... at least for my DD gameplay...

You're improving, and I think that's great.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
905 posts
5,848 battles
6 hours ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Maybe

I think I posted the replay

watch it and tell me what you think

[BBMM]
Players
3,706 posts
4,055 battles
On 8/19/2019 at 6:34 PM, Saltface said:

And he did because instead of doing what he should (kill me and then go get what else he would get) he said:

I think this player was never a threat to you. Look at how he even stays behind the BBs. 

The V71 was more dangerous to you than he was, as such, maybe he made the right choice.

Yummy straight sailing BBs 

Lets go get some

I can see the logic in that...  better get 3 BBs + kraken than 3 torps from Saltface.

And he lost

Which is what he deserved. 

As I see it should he had killed me he would get 6 kills and a victory instead of 5 and a defeat

As I see it from how he played, he never could have, he'd just have died and given you an extra kill. 

This player is a chickenshit. I didn't check stats. Maybe they are higher than yours. 

But remember DMG plays a large part in stats. He got 3BBs and a kraken, who will have the better stat-score?

He might also have thought "F  this SH I'm out" and gone for the easy job. 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,829 posts
10,504 battles

This, I have played more games of Ranked battles than ever before (even including sprint). Ofc I also spent the last 16 of those games going absolutely nowhere as I am still R10; same as a few days before with 15 games ...

stE6UWO.png

but the mere fact that I have not yet rage quitted entirely (plenty of reason) is downright astonishing. Tbh I made the resolution to at least topple the old record of 13 non-sprint ranked games.

It helps that the ops of the week is so god damn awful ......... High Cal with that pitiful amount of damage, but hey, its at least a (low star) win.

6EqUnn7.jpg

This would have been a 5 star win actually, me carrying hard ofc. Thing was, we lost so much time. Because a Ismail and a Spee were afraid of mighty Nassau! (which I had to kill for them to move) and sat outside the harbour. And then the same fucktards were afraid of a single! DD and sat INSIDE the harbour with the rest of the dumb fúcks. The DD ofc shooting and torping me with the rest of his friends, but thats no reason to move. Ofc I used h4x dodged the torps and doing some work on the bots - all while getting shot for free ofc. In the end only 3 players were left. But the same retárded Spee (28 knts, remember?) kept behind me both in term of the exit, as he did in terms of being close to the enemy (him dying would have been a instant win as our DD was in the exit). In the end I ran to the cap, giving full broadside to Bayern. I could not afford to turn away from the shortest route or the speedloss of turning itself; however cits would have been fine with me because dying would have meant a win. However .........

j8X5JSV.jpg

Yep, thats a loss ...... (and 2 reports, I should flame them more if its only 2).

So after that display of utter human scumfuckery I decided that ranked simply cant be worse. Its still like a suffering to the very soul without a divsion but ........

Last win, before the shitshow really kicked off ....

Citted something (cant remember) obviously. Also killed their DD.

YotsL1c.jpg

This game I remember in particular, because of the utter fucktardery of the Roon on my team. You see, we were doing an equal split. Me pushing after my DD (the Jutland) to give him support, crush the enemy and if we ran into nothing (/little) to quickly fall into the enemy flank. The enemy brought their own Jutland and a Donskoy. Easy win, right? Wrong!

bfGMv3w.jpg

Opening was alright, cit on Donskoy. Jutlands spot each other but ours trades badly. Meanwhile that waste of skin sits bow in (I shít you not! 3 guns!) barely in gunrange hugging an island - while every enemies (and BBs!) position is known. Ofc I radar and push the DD, begging for support of german hydro Roon, but nope. Ofc not. My DD ofc also abandons me. Game doesnt look like instant win so he switches to full star saving mode and runs away! I literally forced the Jutland to the mappborder, since with his always-on smoke I stand no chance. Dodging most, but ofc taking some torps and getting farmed by Donskoy for free. When the DD runs out of space to run (and maybe even smokes), dodging SO MANY TORPS (even Donskoy ....) without help because no hydro with only 2 hydro ships with me, I kill him. Meanwhile the Roon has pushed up (read at least 10 km behind me) behind the opposite island from where the Donskoy is farming me. Not engaging the Donskoy, just sitting there. So I then kill Donskoy. And then a arriving BB. I got like 10 cap points so theres no xp from that, the Roon whored that, and literally killing this entire flank alone and getting farmed for free all the way ......... yep you guessed it: Other flank completely collapsed instantly. If that posterchild for contraception in the Roon hadnt stolen that kill, I would have had all the kills. Our DDs (Fletcher probably did some other work too) mainly went and for empty caps on a guranteed loss so ofc ....

If this would have been a win, I would have outscored even the Musashi that (I think) got a dev. on the idiot in the Roon for free ...... HP well preserved I dare say.

kOZV3Bf.jpg

Oh yeah and we won that one too:

Only had to solo their DD, while getting farmed and torped and shot for free.

Later: Lion has broadside (of a BB): HE, Lion has stern: AP. *slow clapping*

Q3aBbii.jpg

I had so many roflstomp losses. Usually I would find myself the only BB alive, or without DD or whatever INSTANTLY. I could go to a flank, do some work with the odds stacked against me, only to find the other side had lost 2 or 3 ships to their 0 or just 1 loss. People have recommended me to play selfish, but I feel unable to.

Also I starked to puke out the áss and crap out the mouth form playing all this background fappers and having time to watch the fucktards on my team throw. I decided to do a few games in a ship I am grinding. Not parasiting ofc, fxped modules and a ship with at least potential impact (no Ibuki or St. Louis shenanigans). 

So Buffalo it is. Not an optimal choice for a grind since I do have Salem (and dont play it) and the shells are slow as áss but what can you do? Its actually borderline useless since of the few cruisers you meet, a lot are cosplay BBs ......

This game taught me I need range mod. With the prevalent fapping, this position, just to get shots in an be relevant at the cap, was borderline suicidal.

c3BFOaX.jpg

Still a shitton of losses because with me not in a BB we still had the usual BB/DD instamelt but also (more often than not) the case of the enemy BB sitting in or next to the cap and our oxygen thieves fapping somewhere in the back.

Triedent: Musashi runs out of space in the spawn to revers, because Island behind the spawn. Meanwhile, Georgia goes to a flank, does nothing and just sits there because scary DD (you know, Georgia is too slow to reposition .....). Gets deved by DD after doing absolutely NOTHING for minutes and sitting in the same spot still.

Shards: Both BB sit in the AA cap and since there are island everywhere there at A, enemy BBs can just pop out full broadside closerange at will to farm. What does it matter if you kill their DD? Both idiots instamelted the moment they left A, ofc, taking what very little chance we had with them.

I also won a few .... all in all way too few sadly. 

JwOVe7s.jpg

Oh yeah I remember this one. Looked like lost but I was able to kill their Georgia at ~8 km - getting melted ofc but it was the only chance we had ..... then I was sadly out of position to rejoin the fight before the game ended.

coGFqJi.jpg

I mean thats the thing, be crap all you want, but at least try. I am not a good player either, but at least I try. I get so triggered from this conscious sabotage.  I had a fight with Buffalo + Juttland against Udaloi and Alaska. So they have the upper hand. However our DD takes massive damage and doesnt inflict any on the enemy DD. I nearly kill the Alaska while loosing very little health but he gets away. Now I have to fight both. Enemy DD smokes up the (healed up) Alaska (read: wall of smoke between me and him he and spots for him). I have to decide between getting torped, citted, burned. Shots in the broadside are given anyway because I cant angle against both + torps. In that situation I decide to use my health to at least get the Udaloi killed (turning would have most likely meant getting citted to shít by Alaska and the DD staying alive). Our DD could have smoked me up aswell. I had radar ready, the Alaska not, but he ran away too far.

Yet, he tried. It was a honest missplay -  far  completely detached from the usual cowardice and intentional sabotage. He came back and tried to smoke - he was just not fast enough. I actually enjoyed that battle and told our DD it was a good fight. And we got the cap secured. In the end the other flank actually won for once and the game as a whole was a win too.

All in all I feel I have little impact. If I had to make a checklist:

[  ] Our [  ] their DDs are bot/afk.

[  ] Our [  ] their BBs are cowardly useless backline fappers that still somehow manage to die fast the moment they are shot.

There you go, the fist cross (left to right, up to down) you draw decides who looses; guranteed steamroll from thereon.  All in all my impact is to not do outright hurtful things to the team, like afking ........

• Cool 5

[NWP]
Players
905 posts
5,848 battles
6 hours ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

He might also have thought "F  this SH I'm out" and gone for the easy job. 

What I ll give him is that no kami wants a knife fight

Players
707 posts
6,030 battles

Almost 100 games in started winning wit the yamato. That or I started getting out slowly from my almost 2 month slump. 4 chat bans and numerous contra retaliationary reports later, I call dis progress. :Smile_smile:

[BBMM]
Players
3,706 posts
4,055 battles
4 hours ago, Saltface said:

What I ll give him is that no kami wants a knife fight

What I see is he clearly has a different playstyle. That German DD was playing more like you.

The good/bad thing about it is, he'll probably get a better PR than you due to farming much more DMG.

But I know I'd rather have YOU on my team. He's not spotting, nor capping much.

I also know, when I play a DD I'd have made the same choice he did - because I'm not any good. :Smile_trollface:

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,018 posts
21,133 battles

After many months i finally got a team where every member passed 1k base xp mark. That's something to cheer, considering latest experience.

shot-19_08.21_13_59.44-0294.thumb.jpg.5ae2e9d2b6f06b062e55f52a35f424d5.jpg

• Cool 3

[NWP]
Players
5,889 posts
7,170 battles
7 hours ago, havaduck said:

This would have been a 5 star win actually, me carrying hard ofc. Thing was, we lost so much time. Because a Ismail and a Spee were afraid of mighty Nassau! (which I had to kill for them to move) and sat outside the harbour. And then the same fucktards were afraid of a single! DD and sat INSIDE the harbour with the rest of the dumb fúcks. The DD ofc shooting and torping me with the rest of his friends, but thats no reason to move. Ofc I used h4x dodged the torps and doing some work on the bots - all while getting shot for free ofc. In the end only 3 players were left. But the same retárded Spee (28 knts, remember?) kept behind me both in term of the exit, as he did in terms of being close to the enemy (him dying would have been a instant win as our DD was in the exit). In the end I ran to the cap, giving full broadside to Bayern. I could not afford to turn away from the shortest route or the speedloss of turning itself; however cits would have been fine with me because dying would have meant a win. However ......... 

The players Killer Whale is attracting... there is not one single random game, where you couldnt tell a story about some moron doing something stupid.

Today, 1 game. 1 AFK Cruiser. We were in a division of 3. Fuso was only one who seemed to have some idea what to do. The other 2 basicly didnt do anything. Graf Spee didnt even get sea Star :cap_wander_2: They sailed 1/4 speed behind us, barely made it into the harbour, then just made it out to the Zone.

Me and @ForlornSailor had to fight the entire blob by ourselves (3 DDs, Kolberg, both BBs + the Kaiser, Tenryu, Karlsruhe, the OTHER Kolberg from north ?!) Russian bias proves to be very effective, just sit there and tank :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Players
905 posts
5,848 battles
45 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

What I see is he clearly has a different playstyle.

I d rather win than look good LOL

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
1,925 posts
11,334 battles

so 14 games yesterday to get from rank 7 to 6. And yet only 4 wins in a row to get from 6 to 5....

Ohhh well, Neustrashimy was a good choice today it seems :fish_cute_2:

1519859998_Neustrashimyranked.png2.thumb.png.8ba488afc9ea716c9df815872df44515.png

1072188612_Neustrashimyranked.png3.thumb.png.8ddd9d6eae9e69ecd3fc750c601150b4.png

• Cool 5

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
780 posts
4,471 battles

I don't even know how I ended up on top. I played a "decent" game, nothing more nothing less. 

20190820173943_1.jpg

20190820173952_1.jpg

• Cool 5