You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hanszeehock

What Were Your Greatest Gaming Achievements Today ?

6,700 comments in this topic

Hi all,

Nice "Gallant" game from last Friday... she can do really good (and in adverse situations really bad :Smile_hiding:)... but she did helped me a lot in finishing the "Battle of the North Cape" campaign... :Smile_Default:

sJ6IhTy.jpg

CRAtv2t.jpg

HWvEHdv.jpg

PDLR5JB.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

This game was still close AF, we won by points on last moment. That happens when you have ~ 12 + 6 ships on enemy side.

shot-18_01.14_19_03.46-0748.thumb.jpg.064db76088b1bb6f3d1a77a5d27fa0fc.jpg

Spoiler

shot-18_01.14_19_03.54-0420.thumb.jpg.3e286dc774c1d11695541fc44287f887.jpg

shot-18_01.14_19_04.36-0020.thumb.jpg.cd363e73919b38c2e7a3a1a854607132.jpg

shot-18_01.14_19_04.47-0206.thumb.jpg.44cc4597f3dcc1bea720ac900bc7366e.jpg

• Cool 2

4 hours ago, Freyr_90 said:

Gulio is so balanced :cap_book:

:Smile_veryhappy:

First time I looked at the requirements for the NYR campaign, I thought great, BB missions ... oh, crap, limited to tier 6 and over so I can't do them in easy mode the Giulio. :Smile_sad:

• Funny 1

Had a fairly torrid time in my DDs tonight, if I did well then the team folded and if the team were pushing, I'd go too far and take an early exit. Then I had one of those battles you dream about. I made an early push down the east side and it soon became clear the enemy didn't have more than a couple of ships over there. Our CV (who was absolutely brilliant) lit their only DD and he ran, which gave me the space to get behind their team and put pressure on the CV.

What was staggering was how no one on their team thought to go south to light me up ... even after I'd sunk two of their back-line BBs. :Smile_amazed:

Thanks to the great work from our CV player, he'd kept the enemy aircraft busy, allowing me the space and time to get close to their CV, who turned south and finally reached spotting range so I opened up with HE, setting him on fire almost immediately. He then seemed to give up and await his fate, allowing me to sail in and deliver a volley of torps from about 2km.

Then it was over bar the clean-up. I spotted the last of them for the team before pushing their final ship, that same DD from the start of the battle who smoked up but didn't seem to realise that German DDs have hydro. :Smile_glasses:

QTycLx0.jpg

Spoiler

n2IgrSk.jpg

MlFXjxZ.jpg

nK1cRyN.jpg

Replay.

A few highlights from the past couple of days (I haven't been able to play a lot).

Y8tLihb.png

2nd ever game in the DoY. Those credits...yum!

0H1hB4a.png

Best moment of the game was when the enemy Farragut, who had been shadowing me for a while, started firing undetected over an island, giving his position away, before charging out to smoke up at about 5km away. He was just finishing smoking (and had come to a stop) when my guns reloaded, and I fired relatively blind into the smoke - Devastating Strike (9k HE salvo)! I then proceeded to dodge all his torps. His salt in the chat was unbelievably funny, he called me "lucky" - until I did almost exactly the same thing to the enemy Minsk a few minutes later, and then he was silent.

ClQgkMF.png

Ranked game in the Bismarck. I've had a lot of success in this ship in Ranked games, but mostly I'm still on the losing team. Anyway, I was forced to play most of the game with 3 working turrets after my No1 turret got blown up by a point-blank salvo from an enemy NC (I was brawling at very close ranges for most of the game). I denied myself a kraken by missing the enemy Tirpitz (blaming the guns) right at the end.

zIbffeQ.png

nF0a1wc.png

And an Ultimate Frontier carry in the Hood!

CYa43uh.png

jYAAEWz.png

Stixius   

Nothing exceptional here, not even great damage. But it's my first 1 mill. credit game (e.g. without 500k Mission rewards):cap_money:

shot-18_01.16_13_11.59-0902.thumb.jpg.193eaa9d58d67e5e7eb418142fe472df.jpg

Spoiler

shot-18_01.16_13_12.06-0065.thumb.jpg.f40253c6685ae88847db0b6390a2c6ee.jpg

• Cool 1

Aotearas   

A couple things.

First, I finally unlocked the Zao (I know, I know ... bit late for the party). Good thing too, because I found the Ibuki to have been profoundly boring.

Secondly:

shot-18.01.16_17.37.37-0231.jpg

A non-duplicate!!! :fish_cute_2:

Thirdly, I completed the North Cape collection and the New Year's Raid for the Icy permanent camouflages.

And last but not least:

shot-18.01.16_19.10.05-0851.jpg

With premium, Gamescom camouflage (+50% credits), Zulu (+20% credits) and Wyvern (+50% credits) the Missouri made me a whoppin' 1,5kk credits in pure profit.

Spoiler

shot-18.01.16_19.10.09-0045.jpg
shot-18.01.16_19.10.17-0000.jpg
shot-18.01.16_19.10.31-0603.jpg

FINALLY finished the stupid moronic re7arded DoY mission (disable/ destroy 3 turrets). I must have thrown 30+ games to finish that one.

I hope WG does that never ever again and despite having that crap behind me, i'd still like to have a word or two with the moron who thought it was a good idea.

Also, got chat banned again, so far that's 5 days in a row where i get a chat ban, issued by window lickers who think hiding behind rocks, unable to shoot anyone, is the only viable tactic.   

Hi all,

My very first game in "Shchors"... the MM was very favorable but I think that I did pretty well (with 100% stock ship)... :Smile_Default:

TWrXtiP.jpg

OxWoFMG.jpg

9MfnWJb.jpg

npJngVI.jpg

LLIrnpu.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"