You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hanszeehock

What Were Your Greatest Gaming Achievements Today ?

12,320 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,863 posts
10,650 battles
6 hours ago, WolfGewehr said:

Learning Lolilanta.

1249423__safe_artist-colon-pencils_edit_

Had the mission to hit shít - have done that. Can ragequit now.

mQFply5.png

Unplayable without division.

Highlights:

- A and C on Trap - pretty self explanatory from there. You know you got a team composed of hazardous bio waste if b and c turns into a and c.

- Shima getting two Dev. Strikes at C. Told you that was some weapons grade human waste ...... That flank got obliterated entirely and pretty much assured the loss within the first 7 minutes.

- Scawy DD is keeping BBs from pushing - also a Martel raining fire. So I move to rape the cruiser and zone out the DD/shoot him if he gets spotted. All the Battlecancer had to do is to move up behind me. Hell if they had, they would have had free broadside shots on the retreating Iowa to a point of either cutting him off entirely  or assured deletion as well as keeping him spotted. But nono, rather sit there and let the fully angled Iowa take shot after shot again completely undisturbed.

Seriously BB players in the wild:

<---------- 18+ km -------->

40+ cm AP         

Red                                                                 Green

giphy.gif

Both facing each other not moving.

Very accurate, as indeed no on gets hurt here. :Smile-angry:

- I actually forced that Iowa to retreat by flanking and putting AP into his SS after running the gauntlet while 2 BBs just sat there fapping. Seriously, turning the cap circle green is fine, but when its gets white maybe switch hands and press w once in a while.

- Enemy BBs able to cloak at will thanks to truly marvellous DDs (and ofc WGs infinite stupidity in the first place). Got one Fire? Extinguish, get unspotted and proceed to retreat .........

- Remember that scawy DD? Well pushing into one is a nono. Well pushing into 3 other Battleships ..... and that DD ....... and another DD ....... and several cruiser is just fine. Its really hard to look at the scores or the minimap once in a while and realise its a retreating battle .......

- Our last DD is completely alone, leaving all the rest of us behind and running head first into the enemies entire remaining forces. So I point to him that he has no support, will get outspotted and then shot to shít. Well .... he got outspotted, had no support and got shot to shít ...... Who would could have seen that one coming?

• Cool 1

[TIPC]
Players
284 posts
12,586 battles

Yubari and the seals(too bad couldn't finish off that last Langley):

shot-18.01.03_11.30.07-0682.jpg

[CAIN]
Players
3,298 posts
12,472 battles

Giving everything is sometimes simply not enough. :Smile_sceptic:

The game ended seconds before my torps would have sunk their Colorado and given me a chance to swing things around.

Best part is: we had all 4 caps, and then my team decided, screw the caps, let's run for our lives and let the enemy cap.

The enemy team lost both DDs very early in the game, and our BBs were still pi$$ing their pants.

I defended two caps to the best of my abilities against three ships, while five of our ships weren't able to defend one cap against a Fiji who was sailing around in the open in the A cap.

Maybe i wrong them, as the Fiji had clearly the numerical superiority against our five ships. :Smile_sceptic:

shot_18_01_03_16_19_58_0394.jpg

shot_18_01_03_16_20_00_0489.jpg

shot_18_01_03_16_20_01_0602.jpg

shot_18_01_03_16_20_03_0000.jpg

[SCRUB]
Players
5,567 posts
11,231 battles

Daily Christmas mission...not feeling well, so I chose easy mode - thx barnies for carrying this (and, you better believe it, I even didn't steal that kill from him I could've gotten :cap_cool:)

Spoiler

shot-18.01.03_18.19.56-0633.jpg

Spoiler

shot-18.01.03_18.20.14-0336.jpg

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,772 battles

Visiting my family over Christmas/New Year, which means commandeering my fathers PC (whenever he's not playing his games), so I'm barely getting many games.

Really only playing to do the Aftvent mission and a wee bit North Cape campaign on the side (not much time to grind but better than not playing at all and having to grind everything shortly before it ends).

Somehow I keep losing Karma over the days even though I hardly ever type anything in chat (Pa's keyboard isn't exactly comfortable to write for me) ... guess it's because of the games I'm having:

shot-18.01.03_20.17.56-0044.jpg

Ngah-ha-ha :Smile_trollface: 

Nuked a Bayern and a Mutsu with a wall of skill respectively, manhandled a poor T-22, citadeled an Emerald to kingdom come and almost completed the Kraken with the Bogue, but a friendly BB snatched that particular prize from under my shells. Had another chance at the Kraken thanks to a broadside Kirov 4km away from me (naturally I had AP loaded) but his lone remaining pal on the other side of the map died and ended the game before I could sink the Kirov. :Smile_sad:

Spoiler

shot-18.01.03_20.18.01-0088.jpg
shot-18.01.03_20.18.09-0631.jpg
shot-18.01.03_20.18.13-0819.jpg

Bit of a shame about the denied Kraken, but at least I already had gotten one along with the siglan flag reward from an earlier Hindenburg game.

• Cool 2

Players
13 posts
3,259 battles

This is from first January(last day with +200% xp on first win) and boy, did I make it count. Stacked all flags and xp camo.

Felt good :cap_win:

worldofwarships 2018-01-01 16-20-10-37.png

worldofwarships 2018-01-01 16-20-14-95.png

[L4GG]
Players
2,091 posts
7,682 battles

Well, this may seem kind of ...hem for some of you but I'm starting to get slowly there.

I love Buddy. Wait until I get his big sister into combat.

If only my team held a little longer I could have done more, but the red team was better and went for me at the end.

well, either way it's my new record.

BUDDY8.thumb.png.eaa1228e74e770de13845020e9f78e2a.pngBUDDY9.thumb.png.54002fe563b1d6614d38a948985b16ff.pngBUDDY10.thumb.png.d9750a194a235e63981633cee3340e58.png

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,863 posts
10,650 battles

10 hours ago, Aotearas said:

(not much time to grind but better than not playing at all and having to grind everything shortly before it ends)

So basically what I am going to fail to do ......

I have not been playing much in the last few months ........ and now that I got the time I am still not. As I had that discussion with a fellow Scrub yesterday: I can already kiss that DoY goodbye .......

2c5qQ0p.png

Same thing as with ranked. Its not about winning. I can get 75 % WR and still be more pissed than ever. (No way implying that it wasnt pure luck in the shitteamlottery that got me that 75 % - previously to the recent losses). Probably contributing to that factor is that 15 of those game were on the big CV-turkey-shoot-free-for-all-potato-day and that seriously depleted my will to press battle as well as faith in humanity in general.

First game:

Shima pulling suicide immediately despite me and the DM telling him he has no support. (9 vs 9 since its early - so the loss is even more severe).

I move in close support of that treasure that is our last DD - he goes C. Not my first choice but what can you do. It can work with Hindenburgs flanking from C and the rest entrenching on B .... but only if they dont go all to C - which I tell them and which they ofc ignore.

Falcon, the same guy who immediately told the Shima off the same as I did, went  with me for our last try to make a play here and we pulled a highly successful flanking from B - something the should have done in the first place instead of all lemminging to C........ like ....... oh, I dont know ........ told them not to 10 minutes ago. Everything is preferable to sitting in one cap and getting shot at from 3 sides ........

We even kicked them out of  sitting directly in B and forced some of their other ships to retreat but in the end they had 2 caps for so long ....... they have so many ships left ........

The last Resistance .......

SvDdPCv.png

Funny the Montana did at least heed the call to try to make a play on B now - before its to late anyway - and us three are the ones alive while the rest are baked potatoes on the minimap.

x5bXoFg.png

Made some friends with enemy cruisers while keeping my friendlies flanks secured + the occasional shots on BBs and DDs. Best outcome I guess ....... considering that tard in the Shima.

Didnt screen results (but that saves me blurring out the name of that tard)  - was busy complimenting the DM which I even had a nice exchange in chat with. Kinda felt like .......... a team game even. :Smile_smile:

Frustrating yes ....... but not enough for an instant rage quit. Its just that there is always this (at least) one god damn idiot that has to ruin it for all the others.

But I have not won yet and thats the damn requirement for the Mission Marathon. Got 2 kinda rare medals out of the 2nd try (although one of them might not be that rare for AO :Smile_trollface:).

Not an awe inspiring amount of damage but very important kills in their specific phase of the game.

NAASwGn.png

This game was actually tense. I couldnt do to much for the most time - but I held the enemy at bay. The team was not completely without hope tough ..........

... except I got a Nelson not only driving straight through my smoke - guns blazing so he and with him I get fired upon in my own smoke!

... if that is not enough, he nearly pushes me out of my own smoke!

... makes me completely broadside and without island cover from potential counter smoke fire/torps!

... but makes me only able to use 2 guns on a target I can actually damage and also make sure the back guns are on the wrong side and have to rotate!

... ruins my escape plan for when the smoke fades!

... make me a slow target tumbling around with residual momentum for when wall after wall of torps is combing my smokes.

With teammates like that who needs enemies? Still ....... I didnt even (overly) rage in chat because it could have at least been a stupid yet honest mistake .......

Anyway as I was racking up potential damage, spotting torps with hydro, be a fleet in being with my torps in case a BB tries to push close to my island and making sure those DDs couldnt get into torp range of the BBs holding our cap behind me. Essentially buying time while our push with our two torp DDs on the other side draws closer to their cap.

I actually enjoyed that play against the enemy DDs a lot. Enemy DDs were no easy prey either - hidden most of the time ofc and combed anywhere I wanted to sit for a few seconds relentlessly with torps. Felt like actually playing against humans instead of co-op 2.0 against bots.

Complimented both the enemy DDs on my flank. They were a royal pain with their spotting and torps ........ as they should.

Got detonated when joining the assault on their cap getting that important kill on their last pan asian DD (since we hadnt any left - and after I died only BBs on top) remaining hidden and - aside from that ambush - unspotable.

+1 in bot games each, back at 68 Karma, still 2 down from that tard that TKed me in my Chaplin. I guess I gotta rage more in chat again. :Smile_trollface:

1 minute ago, Mandyxx said:

Some fun with Shima :)

3 Dev. Strikes. OMG. :Smile_veryhappy:

....... and I get a tard like in the first game on my side instead of Mandy! :Smile-angry:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
306 posts
5,559 battles

I've forgotten how much fun the British CL are to play in randoms. When played right. Playing in the chicken coop a lot has made me soft and daft but I still know how to dodge shells. :cap_tea:

shot-18.01.04_14.26.27-0617.jpg

shot-18.01.04_14.26.35-0432.jpg

[KKFLG]
Beta Tester
14 posts
13,308 battles

Took Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya for a little walk today. Maybe I will get some achievements for task, i hoped. Here is what I came out with:cap_rambo:

Spoiler

shot-18_01.04_17_23.36-0499.thumb.jpg.2351c8e81b0413fa076552555f0ae9dc.jpg

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,863 posts
10,650 battles

Cant win .......

Either your DD are complete shít and in a shitty cruiser you are left without the means to deal with enemy dds, or .......

your BBs are complete shít and you are left without the means to deal with Battlecancer, or ........

........ you are the only T7 cruiser in a T9 match and you top tiers arent worth a few used bits of used toilet paper.

First game: BBs are complete idiots ..... unwinnable.

Ij7FJIc.png

YyMbltE.png

A win for once?!

53IaLuA.png

I am the only T7 cruiser on both sides combined ......... in a T9 MM

- useless Cancer en Cuirasse (aka Battlecancer)

- useless DDs

- useless top tiers in general.

I mean seriously if the top 4 shis are T 7-7-8-7 and your 9s are fighting over who can get the score closes to 0, you know you have no chance.

S6LybL6.png

We have 2 DDs, the enemy 3.

d1q4Ra8.jpg

Our DD trades 1 v 1 with the enemy.

Rest of the team is way to passive and we have to retreat from our forward positions.

Last DD is a posterchild for abortion up to and including the 1209 month - believe it or not, here he is for once on the 9 line (barely) instead of 10.

We had 2 caps and since the the enemy has a 400 hp KF also a ship advantage - if only we had also a DD or the BB would have actually pushed in instead of avoiding the caps like the plague.

Likewise shitty cruiser: Cant push in because they cant dodge torsp. The cant even spot them without hydro in the first place. They cant push in because of Battlecancer deletion and there isnt a single radar. Great, cruiser truly counter DDs - not.

Nothing you can do against that. Enemy DDs could get both caps for free and torp at leisure from 2 directions.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
5,567 posts
11,231 battles
10 minutes ago, havaduck said:

We have 2 DDs, the enemy 3.

Just had a match where we had 2x t9 DD and the enemy had 1xt7 DD (Domination) :Smile_trollface:

That t7 DD was in a division with a Hipper. Our second DD was in a division with a Conqueror :Smile_trollface:

I was the other DD (Fletcher) :Smile_trollface:

[SCRUB]
Players
5,567 posts
11,231 battles

Finished stage 4, yay.

Also met @Admiral_noodle in his t8 french BB...I saw but never fought him...had to deal with three radar ships and got hit six times by their radar. Because, well - domination. So I'm just happy we won this.

dWbw4_s-200x150.gif

Match before that, it was standard battle i.e. their fleet ran away from me til they hit the border and then ran some more...we still lost. Standard battle mode is SH.IT, wish every battle was at least domination.

[DAVY]
Players
1,933 posts
10,717 battles

decided to play a few lower tier, took the Fujin out, won, then took the kami out - just for daily win bonus ofc, after 2 games i gave up...

G6HbksL.jpg