You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hanszeehock

What Were Your Greatest Gaming Achievements Today ?

11,886 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Alpha Tester
18,127 posts
5,930 battles

Just had a nice game in my Fuso, need 1k more xp for the next one ( though I realize it is a downgrade not an upgrade ).

sv90ID1.jpg

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Weekend Tester
397 posts
5,829 battles

Neither from today but proud of them anyway.

My best game in a stock Saipan, shame it was a draw.

saipan%20draw.jpg

Also my best game in my Nicholas, much better result.

Nicholas%203975.jpg

Edited by McLeod

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Weekend Tester
397 posts
5,829 battles

What happens when a Saipan with torpedo loadout gets put up against a team without a carrier.

shot-15.04.05_20.31.29-0726.jpg

shot-15.04.05_20.32.23-0342.jpg

Unfortunately this resulted in someone behaving in a very immature and abusive manner in chat, which put a dampener on an otherwise really fun if a tad unfair game to play, but it was still a nice result for me though and my best in the Saipan so far.

Edited by McLeod

[DV]
Alpha Tester
196 posts
4,185 battles

It's sad, but premium account ended yesterday...

My best battle on New Orlean.

shot-15.04.06_10.43.59-0217.jpg

shot-15.04.06_10.44.08-0244.jpg

shot-15.04.06_10.44.16-0440.jpg

shot-15.04.06_10.44.22-0381.jpg

Beta Tester
4,220 posts
842 battles

I guess mine was serving as target for two (2) torpedo bomber squadrons in my St. Louis; seriously now, we had at least three BBs in our team, and two of them were Tier IV. Why bother getting me? I was slow, I was already damaged and under fire from a BB... true, I was near an island so I was easy pickings (not that in the open the St. Louis can dodge any better), but I don't get it. And it's not because I'm angry or something, we ended up winning, and I wasn't bothered by getting torpedoed at all... it's just that I don't understand why someone would waste two torpedo attacks in what is reasonably a low priority target...

Alpha Tester
1,427 posts
558 battles

I got my Mutsuki and took her out for a spin.  Got an Amagi trapped in the islands of ice, sunk a few torp salvoes into him.  He goes down to 2k health and kills me, but he's flooding.  I sit there and watch as the bars tick away.

He gets down to ~100hp then one of my teammates executes him with a volley. :( It was so nearly my great moment of the day.

Beta Tester
4,220 posts
842 battles

Okay, scratch my previous post...

You be the judges; in this game with the Clemson, I think I managed to get a lot out of my DD. I took on a Kongou that was sailing happily towards B point and, although I received some damage, I managed to slam six torpedoes into her. Then, as out of A point a Fuso was coming towards me, I rushed towards her; thankfully he was busy with someone else, so I was able to get as close as 1.9 klicks from him before letting loose a full six-salvo of torpedoes. Right after that, I died, but he ate all six of the fishes right in the belly, and was swiftly dealt with a salvo from an allied BB.

Do you think I'm finally getting the hang of them DDs?

vqGxEHM.jpg

Alpha Tester
1,427 posts
558 battles

Okay, scratch my previous post...

You be the judges; in this game with the Clemson, I think I managed to get a lot out of my DD. I took on a Kongou that was sailing happily towards B point and, although I received some damage, I managed to slam six torpedoes into her. Then, as out of A point a Fuso was coming towards me, I rushed towards her; thankfully he was busy with someone else, so I was able to get as close as 1.9 klicks from him before letting loose a full six-salvo of torpedoes. Right after that, I died, but he ate all six of the fishes right in the belly, and was swiftly dealt with a salvo from an allied BB.

Do you think I'm finally getting the hang of them DDs?

vqGxEHM.jpg

That's how you do it. :honoring: Now maybe you try graduating to the IJN destroyers?

Beta Tester
4,220 posts
842 battles

That's how you do it. :honoring: Now maybe you try graduating to the IJN destroyers?

I'll try... but so far they've not impressed me that much... the Isokaze (I currently have that one) doesn't seem too hot, and its guns are still as screwed up as the ones on the predecessors!

Beta Tester
185 posts
647 battles

I'll try... but so far they've not impressed me that much... the Isokaze (I currently have that one) doesn't seem too hot, and its guns are still as screwed up as the ones on the predecessors!

many IJN guns are screwed.....Torps up to tier5..play with that. Many consider minekaze a beast....you will see why...

[THESO]
Alpha Tester
18,127 posts
5,930 battles

Had a decent game in my Pensacola, nothing exceptional but I still made a screenshot :hiding:

Qq31spY.jpg

Beta Tester
386 posts
1,155 battles

Well, driving my Kongo, I found out that the small channel between the islands at C on Fault Line is in fact wide enough that a Phoenix and a Kongo can pass each other without colliding.

Was probably a rather traumatising experience for that enemy Phoenix, though: First the deer-in-the-headlights moment of watching an enemy BB entering from the other side of the channel, then getting four shells shoved down his bow from the frontal turrets followed by getting raked by the secondaries at point blank range while realising the hard way that there is an arming distance for torps and finally getting finished by another four shells up the stern from my rear turrets.  :trollface:

Weekend Tester
12 posts

Well well ziggydoc, you either did oneshot torps or you sneaked 3-4 last hit torpedo kills ;)

Actually the 5th kill was a RAM, which also resulted in my own death

[PRAVD]
Community Contributor
1,893 posts
7,905 battles

I had a pretty good game with my BURNING LOVE. It even got the 1.5x daily xp bonus too!

I don't play battleships that often so I'm still in my Kongou, but I enjoy it from time to time.

BURNING LOVE

BURNING LOVEkongoudesu2.jpg

Edited by Aerroon

Beta Tester
8 posts
5,169 battles

My best game so far in my CV is

38 Planes shot down in a 1v2 matchup, some divebomber hits, but the point it was in my T5 CV against 2 T5 ^^