Hanszeehock

What Were Your Greatest Gaming Achievements Today ?

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

5,993 posts in this topic

Well I thought I would start this thread up to match its long running counterpart on the World of Warplanes forum. This is your chance to show off your gaming prowess  !

For me today my first battle of the day in the Kongo

jfvIaqv.jpg

2 people like this

Today I managed to have two battles in a row without a single shot fired (defeat / win). Always on that arctic map, encounter mode with one flag in the middle, DD rush flag, pop smoke, GG... epic 81 exp game, so much fun for everyone.

Does team damage reset the cap? I hope so, next time I am gonna pump them.

Edited by DtXpwnz

2 people like this

I managed to play a DD, kill something, and and not die. We also won on top of that. This sick combo was escaping me for quite some time.

Edited by Valkyrie_pl

I had my first 5 kill game.. It was glorious. And then i uselessly 0 dmg died in the next game. Anyhoe.. Minekaze ftw!

1 person likes this

u3WC8VY.jpg

Was forced into a point-blank slugfest with Mr. Kongo here in which he scored like 3 citadel hits with his first broadside. Only after killing me and mouthing off did he realise what me suckering him into a game of chicken right at the end was meant to do. The guy saying that he's bad if he misses this? That's our carrier driver - you can see the two torp bomber squadrons incoming on the minimap to give the stuck Kongo the good news. :trollface:

Edited by Magni56

Sry to break your hopes, but let me crush the results you posted so far xD - since i have a premium account, i posted 2 screens, including simple battle result and detailed result.

uth7e8k.jpg

J2v8yyp.jpg

I win .... all I managed was to stop thinking, rush head first into a nice smoke screen and get sunk with a whooping total of 3 hits done :P ... and we even won the game

I actually never expect myself to get any decent game in a DD. Just not my play style. Turns out the enemy team was even more out of their element...

2015-03-28_00001.jpg

Well i played  5-10 battles today for the x1.5 bonus before bed and did a good job protecting my team with my Langley, a GG indeed haha :D 2s1vw2g.jpg

At the end of the battle only the two enemy Langleys were alive and they were out of planes to launch and protect themselves :P 

Edited by Adrian1914

I actually managed to win one battle. Something that i did only 4 times in the last 11 days :playing:

Had a pretty good battle with my Chikuma today in which I actually managed to hit the other ships and unbelievably even win the match.

1v1 a Yamato with a New Orleans and won.

Killed 6 people in 1 game in my New Orleans.

Sold my New Orleans and bought a Baltimore.