Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aotearas

Halloween ships and upgrades

8 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
7,573 posts
9,781 battles

So, I have one question that I didn't see adressed in the portal news or on the forum (if it was answered in the forum, then your search function s*cks harder than I already think it does):

What happens with ship upgrades (Main Armament Mod.1, etc. pp.) on those event ships after the event is done?

I would presume they'd get automatically demounted and put into the player's inventory, but I'd like to make sure before I pump a couple million credits into what might get lost in the dark void soon (and I'd really like to play this event to its full extend with ship upgrades because it's fun to play; kudos to WG for that!).

So, if anyone who knows might shed a light of sunray upon my doubts, that'd be neat!

@Tuccy @Kandly @MrConway (Summoning ritual was in accordance with local aurors, no sheep were harmed in the process)

Have a pumpkin:

Pirate-Ship-Pumpkin-Carving-750x547.jpg

[-FF-]
Players
662 posts
5,431 battles

It indeed has been said in one recent thread about Halloween event.

5 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

I would presume they'd get automatically demounted and put into the player's inventory

Pirate-Ship-Pumpkin-Carving-750x547.jpg

You are correct, and the automatic unmount is free

[SCRUB]
Players
7,573 posts
9,781 battles

Woohoo then.

Or *drumroll*: Boohoo ...

I'll see myself out.

But can you perhaps give me a link to the post?

[-FF-]
Players
662 posts
5,431 battles
50 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

But can you perhaps give me a link to the post?

forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/90043-halloween-event-p2-ship-upgrades

[SCRUB]
Players
2,004 posts
57 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

So, I have one question that I didn't see adressed in the portal news or on the forum (if it was answered in the forum, then your search function s*cks harder than I already think it does):

(...)

My search leads to this topic (:Smile_trollface:) :

53 minutes ago, elblancogringo said:

It indeed has been said in one recent thread about Halloween event.

You are correct, and the automatic unmount is free

Can you point me to this info as well? I haven't seen any sort of info by WG on this subject.

[-FF-]
Players
662 posts
5,431 battles
1 minute ago, Skyllon said:

My search leads to this topic (:Smile_trollface:) :

Can you point me to this info as well? I haven't seen any sort of info by WG on this subject.

Well I can't.

Let me make myself clear about that, I just cited the topic you started as a reference, in this thread, because OP said he looked but didn't find the information. I thought he was asking about a thread in this forum, and not specifically a WG official statement. I hope the guy in your topic saying that those upgrades will be added to your inventory knows what he's saying.

I have no official info by WG for that!

[SNUBS]
Players
1,287 posts
6,828 battles

AH nice :D was getting doubts :P 

[SCRUB]
Players
2,004 posts
18 hours ago, Aotearas said:

What happens with ship upgrades (Main Armament Mod.1, etc. pp.) on those event ships after the event is done?

Well, there you go. I found the answer we were looking for in... patch notes... yeah... Stumbled across them by accident when went looking for smoke concealment details...

"With the release of Update 0.6.13 when the 'A Light In The Dark' operation will no longer be available, all ships and their Commanders will be removed from players' accounts. All upgrades, signals, and flags will be removed from the ships and taken to the Inventory."

Why put this info there but not in the post about event itself is beyond me... Anyhoo, issue solved.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this