You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
4,057 battles

I'm sure other people have maybe thought of this but I was thinking that wargaming should add a section to the premium shop where we can purchase flags for our warships. I wanted to get the northern Ireland flag that was sold with Belfast but I didn't have world of warships at the time. I only watched YouTubers like "the mighty jingles" so I didn't get to purchase Belfast and the flag along with it. I thought this would be good for other people because wargaming could add more flags for us to purchase and add some of the old ones that we missed. Anyone think this is a good idea?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,245 posts

people paid much money to get those flags, since they were only available when you bought the biggest bundle with that ship...so it would be very unfair to sell those flags now to everybody

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,207 posts
10,386 battles

Why would you want to spend money on something pure cosmetic?

(Something most players don't even look at tbh)

:cap_hmm:

[SCRUB]
Players
1,984 posts
30 minutes ago, lup3s said:

Why would you want to spend money on something pure cosmetic?

(Something most players don't even look at tbh)

:cap_hmm:

I think the short answer would be - because he can? :Smile_hiding:

(Though I share your view)

46 minutes ago, c4900rr_sniper said:

Anyone think this is a good idea?

For WG? Sure. :Smile_smile:

To be completely honest with you, instead of starting: 'why don't you sell us...' start with 'maybe you implement mission for...'. You know, free loot is always good place to start and since WG loves their playerbase, they might grab the idea and make it work. Who knows?

BTW, did you look for the mod, that might cover this for you?

Players
4 posts
4,057 battles
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

people paid much money to get those flags, since they were only available when you bought the biggest bundle with that ship...so it would be very unfair to sell those flags now to everybody

I don't just mean the ones bought with premium ships. For example someone from Australia might want to use the Australian flag. It doesn't have to be countries either wargaming could come up with other designs.

Players
4 posts
4,057 battles
1 hour ago, Skyllon said:

I think the short answer would be - because he can? :Smile_hiding:

(Though I share your view)

For WG? Sure. :Smile_smile:

To be completely honest with you, instead of starting: 'why don't you sell us...' start with 'maybe you implement mission for...'. You know, free loot is always good place to start and since WG loves their playerbase, they might grab the idea and make it work. Who knows?

BTW, did you look for the mod, that might cover this for you?

Yes I do see this could be another source of income for wargaming but if you missed something special like I did as I described at the top I would want another chance to get it. The flag I am looking for is the flag of my province in the UK so I want to get the flag. Someone else in the world might like their own flag in the game such as say Sweden for example. It doesn't have to be countries either. Wargaming could come up with something that might interest you.