You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Beardroid91

More fresh content (flags, crates, ships) for gold doubloons in-game

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
356 posts
11,291 battles

Hey WG, why exactly is it we can't buy new premium ships with our gold doubloons in-game as soon as the given ship(s) are in the premium shop? Same could be said for flags and yamamoto / pumpkin crates.

I recently sold my Belfast for 8200 doubloons thinking i could buy the new Gulio Cesare for the gold when it came out, but i was taken abit by surprise to not see it in the game to be bought for gold doubloons. And when asked WG customer service is slow as to reply and they said it "might never" be sold in-game for gold doubloons at all, so what gives WG...? are your gold doubloons not an currency we had invested real money in, haven't we (some) payed you enough for the doubloons?!

I just would really want all new premium ships to be in the game for gold doubloons as soon as they hit the premium store so we can buy them without bundles etc. just the ship(s) we want to, and seeing as you have the old premium ships in for sale in-game for doubloons i see no reason why we the players with alot of doubloons shouldn't be able to buy the new ships in-game as well.

You sell your doubloons with the intent we should use them, but on what..? old premium ships that isn't really interesting anymore, please just gives us the option to buy them at the same time.

Because all i see when i look at your doubloon system is a WG cash grab 1/1 where the consumers always loses out.

And back to the second thing, why can't we not buy flag packs and e.g. Yamamoto or Halloween crates for gold doubloons in-game, considering we already have bought / won the doubloons, why not give us more opportunities to spend our gold doubloons.

Please consider it WG

5 answers to this question

Players
356 posts
11,291 battles
18 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

They did not force you to sell your Belfast.

Where is the cash grab?

They did and they didn't, Belfast lost it's identity after the smoke change, as a DD could stop you in a smoke, shoot at you and you couldn't see the DD at all, which is why i sold the Belfast, i bought the Fiji back instead.

[CATS]
Players
14,670 posts
10,879 battles

You have Hydro and Radar...

Apart from the DD getting spotted by your teammates...

How could a DD do that to you?

Sounds like a personal problem. My Belfast is fine.

And Fiji does not behave differently...

Players
356 posts
11,291 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

You have Hydro and Radar...

Apart from the DD getting spotted by your teammates...

How could a DD do that to you?

Sounds like a personal problem. My Belfast is fine.

And Fiji does not behave differently...

DD's spots you his BB's wreck you. 

Hydro is less range that you are detected and radar has a cold down. And not to forget torps and radar is attracted to smokes.

May be a personal issue, but i never enjoyed the Belfast as i always felt so dirty when i played it as you have to many tools, i would rather play a ship that is harder and more rewarding to play than a ship that is super easy to play. 

[CATS]
Players
14,670 posts
10,879 battles
12 minutes ago, Beardroid91 said:

DD's spots you his BB's wreck you. 

Hydro is less range that you are detected and radar has a cold down. And not to forget torps and radar is attracted to smokes.

That is why you use radar only when it is is necessary.

And radar and torps were there before...