You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mandyxx

Reported for hack

47 comments in this topic

Mandyxx   

2 times in a row, in game with shima with 8 km torps.

In first battle, reported by a Z, because i did a double strike in smoke - fast loading hack.

shot-17_10.24_18_00.33-0623.thumb.jpg.16e1c6ef907fcd2716cbbd55068b1c35.jpg

Second battle, reported 2 times, because enemy DD could not avoid my torps and was a hack for torps (or smth like that)

shot-17_10.24_18_00.44-0735.thumb.jpg.c6c8761de240645f38a61e7ff9f84652.jpg

I was reported also (i posted on a different thread) for using hacks with a Z, while i spotted an enemy DD in smoke.

My question is: how players with many many batttles don`t know that a german DD has hydro and a shima can play with very fast torps?

21 minutes ago, Mandyxx said:

2 times in a row, in game with shima with 8 km torps.

In first battle, reported by a Z, because i did a double strike in smoke - fast loading hack.

shot-17_10.24_18_00.33-0623.thumb.jpg.16e1c6ef907fcd2716cbbd55068b1c35.jpg

Second battle, reported 2 times, because enemy DD could not avoid my torps and was a hack for torps (or smth like that)

shot-17_10.24_18_00.44-0735.thumb.jpg.c6c8761de240645f38a61e7ff9f84652.jpg

I was reported also (i posted on a different thread) for using hacks with a Z, while i spotted an enemy DD in smoke.

My question is: how players with many many batttles don`t know that a german DD has hydro and a shima can play with very fast torps?

Well player base have some shining examples, in WoWs and WoT who play 5-15k games and still dont know learn even differense between Red, Green or white cap circle.

I havent figured out how can someone spend hundreds of hours into something and not learn in the progres, i understand not everyone will learn every detail and trick but Basics! Comeon!

• Cool 2

Pretty sure that there are just 2 types of reports that count.

• "misbehavior in chat" - abused all the time, disables your ability to message for 24 hours
  • a legit report to WG Support providing a replay and additional things like screenshots and stuff

Everything else is there sou you would feel better about "reporting someone who as annoying to you"

As for people not learning... Yeah, tier 10 often seems to have the least skilled players playing it, but no matter how low my expectations go my team can always go lower :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2

Freyr_90   

I blame the lack of a proper tutorial to some extent, but mostly

1. People's unwillingness to learn and improve 

2. Due to point 1 - their belief that everything that kills them in a way that they don't understand means hackz 

I was accused of hacking for devastriking a Budyonny behind an island using spotter plane 

Mandyxx   

For every report, karma goes down :) Is not like my karma is small, but still....

An is annoying to read messages like this:

warpack.jpg.dc2cf911b138dd861520a1601b1bd92e.jpg

I get reported just for showing up in Saipan or Kaga sometimes. Some really idiotic trolls out there. It's as bad as "reported arty no skill" in WoT. I think I just get unlucky with being matched with these kinds of player. They get so salty if you one shot them. No wonder I'm chat banned a lot.

15 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

As for people not learning... Yeah, tier 10 often seems to have the least skilled players playing it, but no matter how low my expectations go my team can always go lower :Smile_trollface:

Emphasis on that last part.

And don't worry, it seems like those high tier failboaters are now leaking to every tier.

• Cool 1

19 minutes ago, Mandyxx said:

For every report, karma goes down :) Is not like my karma is small, but still....

And karma does exactly nothing. Couldn't care less about it

• Cool 1

Hack reports amuse me: "Oh no how did I ever hit your slowly reversing belfast".

Reports are comedy. Messages in port are even funnier. Particularly if you finish top and they message you to inform you that actually you have no skill.

• Cool 2

Aotearas   

Well, that's the kind of players that WG desperately wants. Stupid, prone to kneejerk reactions and easy to impress. Perfect cow for milking with premiums and stuff.

I can already see it effecting the average gameplay quality. The last couple months the standard is getting worse and worse. It used to be just the weekends with sketchy "I play for fun" players rushing through the channel on Two Brothers or whatnot shenanigans, but lately it's everyday chockfull of people like that. More and more competent players leave the game (or simply not play nearly as much as they used to) and get replaced by more and more potatoes that have fun (or whatever it is that drives those sub 45% 20k average damage potatoes) playing powercreeped ships that let them get away with blatant mistakes like showing broadside all day.

Freyr_90   

Offtopic:

I wonder if WG would make it so that karma would actually mean something, e.g. get +100 and receive a small reduction in service cost. Maybe then people would have an incentive to be polite..

Spoiler

..or dump all their reports out of spite.. :Smile_sad:

2 minutes ago, Freyr_90 said:

Offtopic:

I wonder if WG would make it so that karma would actually mean something, e.g. get +100 and receive a small reduction in service cost. Maybe then people would have an incentive to be polite..

Reveal hidden contents

..or dump all their reports out of spite.. :Smile_sad:

Please no, yesterday I was reported for ... being in a division with BadGene616, who was reported himself for shooting someone behind an island, which is apparently a clear indication of hacking.

Seriously, 90% of reports I receive are because someone in my division did something, so the whole division gets reported.

When will WG finally remove this useless karma and reporting/complementing stuff. Its just aggrevating.

Aotearas   
9 minutes ago, Loran_Battle said:

Please no, yesterday I was reported for ... being in a division with BadGene616, who was reported himself for shooting someone behind an island, which is apparently a clear indication of hacking.

Seriously, 90% of reports I receive are because someone in my division did something, so the whole division gets reported.

When will WG finally remove this useless karma and reporting/complementing stuff. Its just aggrevating.

The same moment they're going to implement a reporting system with human operators handling tickets instead of relying on a superficial, automated system.

Or in short: never.

Your mistake OP. Stop using WGP2W hax pack. 

And remember, it's always the mistake of the one who kills. Getting killed can never be due to bad gameplay of the victim, ever...

2 hours ago, Mandyxx said:

Why do you assume that?

drmajga   

As somebody wrote in an other thread: getting reported* means that you did something right. For example eliminating a T10-player that exposes his broadside for a full minute:

bleed.thumb.jpg.e37e5d549c506475ae95395f5250f2c5.jpg

*i mean reproted, not reported 

Have a laugh and carry on :Smile_glasses:

• Cool 3

2 hours ago, Guillotine said:

Well player base have some shining examples, in WoWs and WoT who play 5-15k games and still dont know learn even differense between Red, Green or white cap circle.

I havent figured out how can someone spend hundreds of hours into something and not learn in the progres, i understand not everyone will learn every detail and trick but Basics! Comeon!

It gets better, there are players with 10k+ games who have not yet figured out why they are always "on the green team". I have not yet figured out how people like that manage to launch the game all by themselves.

• Cool 1

Cosseria   

I got reported in my Fletcher because I was the last one alive, after having capped twice, losing almost all my HP in the process. Yeah I deserved it, as even without smoke and with the crappy stock torps I could have soloed the 6 remaining enemy ships.

Those games really make me want to disable the hidden chat mod, so that I could go full keyboard warrior mode and earn some reports for a justified reason.

Aotearas   
7 minutes ago, drmajga said:

As somebody wrote in an other thread: getting reported* means that you did something right. For example eliminating a T10-player that exposes his broadside for a full minute:

bleed.thumb.jpg.e37e5d549c506475ae95395f5250f2c5.jpg

*i mean reproted, not reported 

Have a laugh and carry on :Smile_glasses:

Ah, the N00bel-Prize. The greatest honour a n00b can award.

I still fondly remember that time some nubcake in Battlefield 4 threatened to report me to BF4DB (shared banlist) for using a no recoil hack saying how he had record proof (with that he meant he was spectating me and also TOTALLY didn't give his other clanmate clues on what I was doing, my position and where I was looking (and he still got rekt)) ... the gun I was using at the time was the SAR-21 in case that rings a bell to anyone in here. :Smile_hiding:

Spoiler

In case no bell has rung: the SAR-21 was an assault rifle that traded rate of fire and reload speed for ludicrous stability and improved accuracy on the move (bullpup weapon). That thing barely had any recoil to begin with and with the heavy barrel attachment the recoil pattern was almost perfectly vertical so just drag the mouse downwards a wee bit as you fire and the aim would effortlessly stay on point (nevermind bursting at range to benefit from the ADS accuracy reset).

• Cool 1

44 minutes ago, JG4_sKylon said:

I was reported yesterday because i detonated a DD... and wrote "ups" in public chat.

reported for bad spelling. It's "oops"   :cap_haloween:

• Cool 3

I've been playing more high tier battles in the last few days, and in that time I've received reports more often than ever before. It has gotten so bad that I ask myself why should I even continue playing.

The worst case, though it did not happen to me personally, was when someone started complaining about a division of two Montanas, just because they were alive at the end of a game and had one kill between them. However - while one of those players had had an average game, the other had scored High Caliber, Confederate, Dreadnought, and over 2K base experience on a defeat. He had not scored any kills himself, but had pretty much enabled every kill the rest of the team had achieved. Yeah, clearly someone who should be reported and told to uninstall the game.

Have I just had a bad experience, or are the high tiers actually full of idiots and asshats who hand out reports left and right whenever they get angry, with no regard for whether the reports are justified in any way?

What was the dumbest reason your own team ever reported you or another team member?

Please forgive me: I'm rather glad there are at least some of these idiots in the game - given my current abysmal skill levels, it provides at least some people that I have a chance of sinking!

Looking forward to the day when I'm sufficiently not-awful to get reported for something (still remember the first accusation of hacks in WOT - a great compliment)...

I've gotten acused of hacking myself a few times, i always respond with the same line:

"yes i am hacking, i'm using brain.exe and noobtarget.pptx" 

(i love those moments, extra laughs for me, extra salt for my :cap_popcorn::Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2