ColorsOfRainbows

what about lowtierleavers

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

Question

What to do about people who in a like T7game as T5 come in and are like "nope i aint play lowtier [edited]wows" and then go die instant or drive in corner of map afk ?

it happens kinda often and its super anoying i dont feel report brings anything ...

they destroy game for everyone just because they are little brats and you cant do anything against it ...

3 answers to this question

If you suspect them of suiciding or disconnecting intentionally, you can report them to support. A replay of the game will help.

You might need to remind support that you are reporting a WoWs incident and that WoT procedures do not apply.

You might also need to accept that a lot of those incidents are probably not intentional at all. I am for sure not wittnessing many (once or twice per week at most) and I play a lot of mid-tier battles.

Last but not least: Insulting other players, no matter how angry you are, kills any argument you might have had.

What @Egoleter wrote, thought here is also an easier first step: Just use ingame report function (least paperwork ;)). 

37 minutes ago, Tuccy said:

What @Egoleter wrote, thought here is also an easier first step: Just use ingame report function (least paperwork ;)). 

Oh, did you change the system so ingame reports actually do something? :cap_hmm: