Sign in to follow this  
DOOMy666

Please increase XP

7 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
11 posts
4,042 battles

Hi WG!

Can u please increase the XP or decrease the XP which needed for ships? So it's sooooo hard to climb the ladder up...:-(

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,977 posts
2,421 battles

You find it hard?

It is really fast and easy imho.

That aren't even the final values, it will be much more for release. Currently it is just lowered so that we can test out all much faster.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
832 battles

Exactly - right now we have increased ratio for Xp and credits so that grind is faster and easier.

Beta Tester
13 posts
241 battles

If anything, it's very easy right now to gain XP, at tier 2-3 you gain 7-800 XP even for a terrible game where you barely hit anything. I don't know much about high tiers, but compared to WoT low tiers, it's ridiculously high amount of XP here.

[WNKRS]
Alpha Tester
967 posts
4,906 battles

It only took me a week to get to Yamato and I didn't even hardcore it as much as I could have. Exp is very generous right now.

[BKC]
Beta Tester
465 posts
2,926 battles

Exactly - right now we have increased ratio for Xp and credits so that grind is faster and easier.

I was wondering about that, I think tiers 1-3 are just about fine, 4-6 might need a slight increase in XP required, 7+ should need way more. Any way we could get some rough numbers of what will change in release?

Sign in to follow this