You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kutfroat

dont gring anything...

48 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
97 posts

than russian lines. best tier 10 cruiser: moskva, best tier dd: khabarovsk, best tier 10 bb: what ever the russian one will be named. really, if you want the single best ships in the competetitve braket, go russian (t8, best cruiser...kutozov). most broken ship in game: khabarovsk. currently it´s the kv-1s of world of warships. it´s not even funny how broken this thing is. it has no weakness what so ever. the players that use concealment module on it and cripple themselves with crappy agility are noobs. just use both ruddershift upgrades and this thing wrecks without any weaknesses. good game balance would be, that this piece of crap ship loses any fight to a gearing under 10km, the truth is...dont even try to fight it wiht a gearing, no matter what distance. this thing is broken beyond reason.  

[BOTS]
Alpha Tester
2,250 posts
8,744 battles

Radar, HE and some good aim is all I need to do some damage to a khaba. Not too many good players around these days so its more common to see bad players sailing around not using their ships to their full advantage. I think perhaps you came up against a good player or two. No doubt they're good ships, but there are many others just as good in many respects. I'm a torp man, so will never take on a khaba in my jap or US dd in a gun fight unless he is very weak. Instead I'll take advantage of their own strengths.......until I sink. Playstyle, skill, experience and knowledge of ships strength matters a lot. Then comes the ship itself.

Beta Tester
97 posts
Just now, aboomination said:

So, long story short: A Khab destroyed your Gearing?

in a knife fight...yes. pointing out, it has no weakness. there is no balance between this ships. doesnt matter at which range the engagement happens, khaba will destroy you. in fact khaba will destroy any other t10 ship, except maybe a moskva, just becasue it has the best and fastest firing arcs at t10. so, best tier 10 currently: khabarovsk, second best tier 10: moskva...and currently there is no russian bb. dont even mention conqueror, it will get nerfed as soon as most People burned their free xp for it.

Beta Tester
97 posts
17 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

Radar, HE and some good aim is all I need to do some damage to a khaba. Not too many good players around these days so its more common to see bad players sailing around not using their ships to their full advantage. I think perhaps you came up against a good player or two. No doubt they're good ships, but there are many others just as good in many respects. I'm a torp man, so will never take on a khaba in my jap or US dd in a gun fight unless he is very weak. Instead I'll take advantage of their own strengths.......until I sink. Playstyle, skill, experience and knowledge of ships strength matters a lot. Then comes the ship itself.

some damage. how sweet. khaba will straight up wreck you, in your "comfort zone". and no, a mediocre player will wreck a good player (not unicom level, they shouldn´t matter for game balance, because reason).

so...conclusion...dont wate time gridning anything else than the russian lines. it is true for wot, it´s true for wows.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,313 posts
8,141 battles
21 minutes ago, Kutfroat said:

in a knife fight...yes. pointing out, it has no weakness. there is no balance between this ships. doesnt matter at which range the engagement happens, khaba will destroy you. in fact khaba will destroy any other t10 ship, except maybe a moskva, just becasue it has the best and fastest firing arcs at t10. so, best tier 10 currently: khabarovsk, second best tier 10: moskva...and currently there is no russian bb. dont even mention conqueror, it will get nerfed as soon as most People burned their free xp for it.

Don't engage a Khab in a fair fight...you have better stealth and torps, can use def fire and are better at contesting caps. A knife fight between Gearing and Khab can go both ways...too risky.

• Cool 3

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,970 posts
11,387 battles

Khaba has been nerfed fairly significantly too. Imagine if OP came across it when it had it's rudder, range and 10km torps? 

Half the problem however is that Gearing is trash tier T10, or atleast it's been power crept out the game somewhat...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
97 posts

...you know, people that actually have a clue about this game, admit that ships like khaba and moskva are just straight broken. just watch some streamers (hint, omni, hint). there is no point in discussing about this. sp save your free exp. for the russian bb. i saw a stream lately where an "october revolution" was in a game (think it was a russian tier 6 bb)...say welcome to kv-1s. this thing accelerated and turned like a cruiser. it easily and actively dodged shells additional to tanking them.

[HAMI]
Players
463 posts
15,844 battles

Roon, Hinden, Zao, Donskoi and Moskva can wreck a khaba with their arcs and dps, if they have time to focus it.

Mino and Z-52s will straight up murder it if they can dictate the conditions of the battle (if that ever happens)

Moskva is the AP-king at longer rangers, but looses in effective dps to the Zao and Hinden

(and Des Moines ofc if it can get close enough or has another situation where it can reliably hit)

Not saying those ships aren't strong, hell no. But they aren't the immortal monsters you make them out to be.

Beta Tester
97 posts

there is no rational reason arguing about that. just use the facts, just use winrate (and exclude the unicum players, just like you should exclude the bots). at competetive tiers (8 and 10) you will find russian ships at top. if you dont mind fun (kutozov is boring as [edited], russian dd are boring as [edited]), Balance and only care about wr...go russian. im not wining about russian bias...it´s just straight up a fact. if you care about winning...at tier 8, go kutozov or chapayev, at tier 10 go moskva or even better khabarovsk. nothing gets even close to them. there is no competetion to these ships.

Players
858 posts
3,869 battles
3 minutes ago, Kutfroat said:

there is no rational reason arguing about that. just use the blah blah fleeble weeble deeble dooooo ...

One question, if I may. Why did you post this topic on a discussion forum if you've no intention of discussing it? :Smile_unsure:

Beta Tester
97 posts
13 minutes ago, rnat said:

Roon, Hinden, Zao, Donskoi and Moskva can wreck a khaba with their arcs and dps, if they have time to focus it.

Mino and Z-52s will straight up murder it if they can dictate the conditions of the battle (if that ever happens)

Moskva is the AP-king at longer rangers, but looses in effective dps to the Zao and Hinden

(and Des Moines ofc if it can get close enough or has another situation where it can reliably hit)

Not saying those ships aren't strong, hell no. But they aren't the immortal monsters you make them out to be.

"meta" is stay as far away as possible. i have des moines, she is at best situational. anti air isnt needed. yes, she has great dps...effective only at ranges where it rarley matters. 1 vs 1, starting from detetcion ranges, moskva will win. players that do good in her and carry, would carry even more in a moskva or a hindenburg...

no one talks about immortal Monsters, just straight up the best shps class/tier...if you want to focus on 1 per class...go russian. there is no debating this. at tier 8 benson is still somewhat competetive, but at tier 10? moskva and khaba murder everything else in their class 1 vs 1, and have the most influence in games/class.

Beta Tester
97 posts
7 minutes ago, Strappster said:

One question, if I may. Why did you post this topic on a discussion forum if you've no intention of discussing it? :Smile_unsure:

that is the rant part of this post.

[HAMI]
Players
463 posts
15,844 battles

T8 (by WR):

Kii > Monarch > Charles Martel > Alabama > Z-23 > Benson > Amagi > Edinburgh

> Shokaku > Bismarck > Kutuzov > Ognevoi > Takao > Akizuki > Chapayev

So much for the t8 being the most op-argument (Kutu is very, very strong, no doubt),

still it seems the russians take a backseat to the competition here.

T10 (by WR):

Conqueror > Khabarovsk > Z-52 > Moskva > Kurfürst > Henry > Des Moines > Zao

So yup, Khaba and Moskva score as best of their respective classes.

There's a reason why good cruiser-players know to focus a khaba early.

And that long range radar gives the Moskva quite some utility, especially since it has the tankyness to use it no contest.

1 minute ago, Kutfroat said:

moskva and khaba murder everything else in their class 1 vs 1, and have the most influence in games/class.

Come online and let's get into a training room mate. if i can't beat your Moskva with my Hinden the virtual beer is on me.

with no other factors 1v1 you can only sit stern in and wait for the Hinden to open fire and kite or stay angled and reverse,

every other engagement would be more or less heavily in the hindens favour.

Also i don't know about 1v1 with a Z-52, since in that situation the Z-52 decides when it wants to fight,

so if it can stagger the fight into several stages the Khebab could be in serious trouble.

• Cool 2

Players
1,011 posts
10,302 battles

Best tier x is the moskva is as far as I read before I realised the OP knows nothing about this game.......lol moskva

• Cool 4

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,634 posts
6,852 battles
7 hours ago, Shaka_D said:

You need radar to see a Khabarovsk then he's doing something wrong.

[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles
7 hours ago, Shaka_D said:

Radar, HE and some good aim is all I need to do some damage to a khaba.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaaaaaait..... on which freaking ship did they buff radar beyond 13.5 km?

Spoiler

:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,268 posts
14,244 battles
9 hours ago, Kutfroat said:

than russian lines. best tier 10 cruiser: moskva, best tier dd: khabarovsk, best tier 10 bb: what ever the russian one will be named. really, if you want the single best ships in the competetitve braket, go russian (t8, best cruiser...kutozov). most broken ship in game: khabarovsk. currently it´s the kv-1s of world of warships. it´s not even funny how broken this thing is. it has no weakness what so ever. the players that use concealment module on it and cripple themselves with crappy agility are noobs. just use both ruddershift upgrades and this thing wrecks without any weaknesses. good game balance would be, that this piece of crap ship loses any fight to a gearing under 10km, the truth is...dont even try to fight it wiht a gearing, no matter what distance. this thing is broken beyond reason.  

MMMM Moskva Best tier X Crueser..

https://eu.warships.today/vehicles

In the last 2 weeks

Well she is 3/6 winrate 4/6 average damage 4/6 Av XP 6/6 kill death ratio of the 9 critera in warships today she makes the top half 1 time

Zao makes top half 5 times

Des Mois makes top half 5 times

Minotaur makes top half 6 times

All three are highest scoring ship in at least 2 criteria

So please by what criteria is she best?

many of the RU ships are OP (yes prems im looking at you) but the Tier X Moskva rely douse not look like one of them

Khabarovsk best tier X DD yes.. BUT

By a long way the least played.. Why 

1,Well she is the culmination of the hardest DD tech line if not the hardest tech line full stop to play so only the better or at least most committed players will reach her. (some would say you deserve it if you have slogged through all the DD's before)

2, She is the best DD but her stats are skewed by comment 1

3, Have you played her? she can go wrong very quickly she is not an easy tier X DD to play. Most people that play her that i have talked to agree with me she is an all or nothing ship. You do great or completely Fail.. there are very few OK games

4, Give wargaming a brake they are re-balancing her. and for once they are doing it correctly. Small steps till they get it right, Not there normal way of completely killing  or over buffing the dam ship/tank.

3rd have you even played these ships?? You like to call people NOOB and the such a lot while hiding behind anonymity.  unhide you account so we can all see.

also looking at you thread history.. WHY do you even play the game Every thread you post is doing nothing but complaining.

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,460 posts
7,850 battles

Khabarovsk isn't the best DD, it's the best ship at the end of a DD line. If you actually want a ship which does the job of a DD, you can't really pick the Khaba.

Moskva also isn't the best cruiser. Tier 10 is pretty damn balanced. I'd say that right now the Hindenburg is the best cruiser, but not by a lot.

Kutuzov is a damn good ship, but it all depends on what you need it to do. Atago remains more versatile with better armor, heal and torpedoes.

• Cool 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,644 posts
9,213 battles

Moskva is also incredibly inflexible because of it's size, concealment, low engine responsitivity and as a "double edged sword" moment, can't use islands effectively because of the very flat arcs. In fact, you need to plan out well in advance which island you want to go to, or else it's bow(deck) camping at long range, since despite having good armor thickness, having a exposed citadel plating on a very large surface over the waterline means that if you angle past the 60 degree angle, you'll eat citpens with alarming ease.

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles
49 minutes ago, Exocet6951 said:

Moskva is also incredibly inflexible because of it's size, concealment[...]

In my opinion she could use a slight buff on that.

Having worse concealment than every single (edit: except Izumo, thx Nechrom, did not think of her) battleship (stealthy build) is a bit strange.

Edited by SeeteufeI
Izumo is huuuuuuge
  • Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
14,016 posts
10,529 battles
9 hours ago, Kutfroat said:

...you know, people that actually have a clue about this game, admit that ships like khaba and moskva are just straight broken. just watch some streamers (hint, omni, hint). there is no point in discussing about this. sp save your free exp. for the russian bb. i saw a stream lately where an "october revolution" was in a game (think it was a russian tier 6 bb)...say welcome to kv-1s. this thing accelerated and turned like a cruiser. it easily and actively dodged shells additional to tanking them.

People who have a clue look at server stats not at youtube videos...

• Cool 1

[BGNAV]
Players
743 posts
14,061 battles

10 hours ago, Kutfroat said:

except maybe a moskva, just becasue it has the best and fastest firing arcs at t10. so, best tier 10 currently: khabarovsk, second best tier 10: moskva...and currently there is no russian bb. dont even mention conqueror, it will get nerfed as soon as most People burned their free xp for it.

Best arcs velocity  is Grozovoi so.....

khaba is not ship to get the win as Grozo its more fun ship and here at first place is Z (if the player did not fails big time as last few z46 battles)

dont be so sure about nerf of conqi it may come in 2018 because conqi`s stats drops every day if we dont count 1 peak at the weekend when they rise too much obvsiusly too much divs of decent players every day stats drops and this pace will increase with owners of that sheeep and at the moment she get "yellow".....which with current rates is no more than 1month......u can pray for nerfs

8 hours ago, rnat said:

T8 (by WR):

Kii > Monarch > Charles Martel > Alabama > Z-23 > Benson > Amagi > Edinburgh

> Shokaku > Bismarck > Kutuzov > Ognevoi > Takao > Akizuki > Chapayev

So much for the t8 being the most op-argument (Kutu is very, very strong, no doubt),

still it seems the russians take a backseat to the competition here.

T10 (by WR):

Conqueror > Khabarovsk > Z-52 > Moskva > Kurfürst > Henry > Des Moines > Zao

So yup, Khaba and Moskva score as best of their respective classes.

There's a reason why good cruiser-players know to focus a khaba early.

And that long range radar gives the Moskva quite some utility, especially since it has the tankyness to use it no contest.

Come online and let's get into a training room mate. if i can't beat your Moskva with my Hinden the virtual beer is on me.

with no other factors 1v1 you can only sit stern in and wait for the Hinden to open fire and kite or stay angled and reverse,

every other engagement would be more or less heavily in the hindens favour.

Also i don't know about 1v1 with a Z-52, since in that situation the Z-52 decides when it wants to fight,

so if it can stagger the fight into several stages the Khebab could be in serious trouble.

may i participate too with DM or ZAO no matter just different type of hammer will be used

5 hours ago, waxx25 said:
3 hours ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

You need radar to see a Khabarovsk then he's doing something wrong.

Best tier x is the moskva is as far as I read before I realised the OP knows nothing about this game.......lol moskva

^^:Smile_medal:

[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles
7 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

People who have a clue look at server stats not at youtube videos...

But duuuuude, I just saw this one guy getting eight frags in his T-22!!!

Nerf that freaking ship or I will uninstall all WG games!

Spoiler

:Smile_trollface: