Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
JaiFoh

Odd Disconnects last Friday

2 comments in this topic

[XODUS]
Players
725 posts
3,916 battles

Hi All

Now this is a question as something odd was going on last week, specifically friday evening around 9pm ish UK Time. 

Had booted up the game following the recent patch and then proceeded to login, no issues at all and then loaded my Yugumo into a game. No Issues, no Lag. Now about one minute into the game i had accelerated up to full speed and suddenly i get the spinning anchor of doom and fad to black and eventually got kicked back to the loading screen after about a minute. 

Now as i always do when kicked out as i had no idea if it was my ISP, Wireless or the PC itself i closed the game and restarted after a minute.

when i loaded the game and logged in again i found my Yugumo in port with no loss in income for any consumables used nor any record for the battle that i had entered and had spent two minutes moving towards B for. 

No idea what caused this but when commenting in chat in the next game a few other people mentioned the same thing happening to them earlier in the day.
Not happened since but it was rather odd. 

anyone else had this?

Weekend Tester
531 posts
4,936 battles
45 minutes ago, JaiFoh said:

Hi All

Now this is a question as something odd was going on last week, specifically friday evening around 9pm ish UK Time. 

Had booted up the game following the recent patch and then proceeded to login, no issues at all and then loaded my Yugumo into a game. No Issues, no Lag. Now about one minute into the game i had accelerated up to full speed and suddenly i get the spinning anchor of doom and fad to black and eventually got kicked back to the loading screen after about a minute. 

Now as i always do when kicked out as i had no idea if it was my ISP, Wireless or the PC itself i closed the game and restarted after a minute.

when i loaded the game and logged in again i found my Yugumo in port with no loss in income for any consumables used nor any record for the battle that i had entered and had spent two minutes moving towards B for. 

No idea what caused this but when commenting in chat in the next game a few other people mentioned the same thing happening to them earlier in the day.
Not happened since but it was rather odd. 

anyone else had this?

Yes, had the same last night. Started a battle and then the client went into weird graphical meltdown. Apparently it had not actually crashed - trying to close the window gave the "do you want to exit the battle?" script.

As I couldn't see anything in the black and red graphics mush, I used ctrl-alt-delete to kill it.

Relaunched, to find myself back in port with no record of the game having been played. The game had only just started, so even a tomato team melt-down could not have occurred in the c. 2 minutes it took to get back. I assume that both teams must have been kicked, and the game records deleted (e.g. no change in consumables, credits or XP)

Sign in to follow this