Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Tyke

CW solution

9 comments in this topic

[DREAD]
Players
453 posts
7,651 battles

This is a serious suggestion, not a troll, although doubtless I shall be accused of such.

The solution to the recent CW worries is simple, is already in the game and there will be no unfair advantages.

Use those T1 boats with zero stat captains, no flags or upgrades, and gather no xp. 

Some of the nicest looking models in the game that are never used once the player can get to T2 and above. Serious waste IMHO.

This would make the battles all about skill, and not how big your guns are, or how well you can hide.

I can hear you all screaming before the first reply is posted, but whatever you might think about parking up your uber massive deathstars this would work, and it IS fair.

Let's try and stay on-topic shall we?

*runs and hides from the baying torch and pitchfork wielding mob*

[CR33D]
Players
241 posts
6,563 battles

Like Yoda would say perhaps. "Understand, nothing I did" How about NO. Since there is difference even among T1 ships.

I for one am looking forward to T X CW battles since I don´t like many of the high tier maps and stale gameplay it often has. Playing more close and with my clan mates will be fun I hope and a chance to sail these T X ships more as well without boring myself out early game too much.

But I respect your opinion though.

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,321 posts
8,420 battles

Just don't implement CW/Competitive Gameplay. Problem solved. :Smile_hiding:

This way people can whine about other stuff and/or spend more time with their family. :Smile_facepalm:

[CR33D]
Players
241 posts
6,563 battles
2 minutes ago, MaxxyNL said:

Just don't implement CW/Competitive Gameplay. Problem solved. :Smile_hiding:

This way people can whine about other stuff and/or spend more time with their family. :Smile_facepalm:

Mate, you said the same edited thing in another post.

What is your problem with CW? You maybe understand that some people especially clans want to play these kind of modes. This is also a good opportunity to play with some friends as a team even if you aren´t in a clan.

I am to be honest tired of mostly stale and boring T10 gameplay in randoms. So CW will be a nice chance for me and many others playing our T10 ships we like with friends with more team oriented gameplay.

Also people who have family among other things don´t play the game anyway perhaps. Eveybody has a choice what they want to do  or spend their time with and whine about.

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,321 posts
8,420 battles
Just now, Aschwell said:

What is your problem with CW?

I have no problem(s) whatsoever with CW's, i would love to have CW's with or without CV's. I don't care. :Smile_honoring:

It was just my solution to keep the whining about CV's to a minimum. :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
128 posts
3,359 battles

Bathtub battles were a lot of fun but the potential income for WG at T1 would be miniscule compared to T10.

CW isn't so much about fun for players as it is about income generation for WG. Peer pressure is an extremely powerful marketing tool,

• Cool 1

[CR33D]
Players
241 posts
6,563 battles
8 minutes ago, MaxxyNL said:

I have no problem(s) whatsoever with CW's, i would love to have CW's with or without CV's. I don't care. :Smile_honoring:

It was just my solution to keep the whining about CV's to a minimum. :Smile_teethhappy:

Yea, It´s my best class but least played. But I don´t want to waste energy on whining that they are not allowed in current CW that is coming. I fully understand though players that feel shafted and facepalmed by WG making this decision.

[CR33D]
Players
241 posts
6,563 battles
1 minute ago, Goats_Beard said:

Bathtub battles were a lot of fun but the potential income for WG at T1 would be miniscule compared to T10.

CW isn't so much about fun for players as it is about income generation for WG. Peer pressure is an extremely powerful marketing tool,

Yup, many will need to respec some captains perhaps but hey what can we do then complain to WG. They will always find new ways to milk consumers one way or another. I don´t buy any EA games anymore tbh because of their lovely (chop the game in half policy) sell the rest as full price game (DLC). So I´m not sponsoring them anymore. The day might come with WG too.

Sign in to follow this