Sign in to follow this  
Paqal

LF Casual Clan, but not under my performance

6 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts
3,240 battles

Hello, im an already expirienced Player, playing from launch...im a Croatian, 30y old with a job till 17h, my playing time is ussualy around 19-21h daily, and ofc more on weekends when i dont have something in plan. Im not looking for some forced every day playing from this to this time...i had that in the past with World of Warcraft for 8 years, i was in a pro guild raiding on regular basis, among top 100 Warlock dps in world...long story short, my English is very good, im a very expirienced gamer, very competitive, but with not so much time on disposal anymore. Im looking for something to join from time to time. My main playstile is BB, as u can see from my stats. Have a Montana, and Yamato as t10, maybe soon Hindenburg, if u are interested and checked my stats please contact me...but please no ppl under 2k games and with less then 50k average. Thanks in advance.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,476 posts
8,668 battles

Ht4hNdx.jpg

@Paqal We have 1 space available, the other 29 members are very active...

Are you active, have reasonable stats and want to part of a fun, casual clan for the more mature captain.

We are looking forwards to clans battles, so if you think you can be a team player, have a couple of tier 10 ships, don't mind a bit of banter in chat give me a shout.

We don't have a lengthy joining process where you have to join a forum, meet a recruiter on TS and play to decide if you're good enough to join.

In DAVY it's easy, if you've got reasonable stats (52% plus) have a minimum of 1000 battles played and speak English, you're in, simples...

All we ask is that you respect the other clan members and say/write hello when you log in (it'd be nice if you joined in chat though).

[SUNKD]
Beta Tester
23 posts
7,977 battles

we are

looking for more players, 18+years old,

With Teamspeak  we are mostly older players  come have a chat   ts2.d3.phostyx.co.uk:9561

we are not just uk players we are a international clan of older players

in game [sunkd] oldpenfold

Beta Tester
334 posts
10,097 battles

International group English language SunTzuWarriors looking for more active players,

18+years old,

With Teamspeak, Mic.

We are friendly organized group.

Interested Pm me or visit our website suntzuwarriors.com

[BRTMN]
Beta Tester
65 posts
14,030 battles

Hi. BRIT6 Merchant Navy is part of the BRIT6 group of clans on multiple games, in WOWS we are the relaxed, chilled (and usually having had too much to drink) part of the group :) If you want competitive and lots of aggro join the main clan (BRIT6), if you are mellow and chilled but also want the opportunity to use TS, Division, Grind etc then we are the clan for you. Welcome aboard !!

Sign in to follow this