Canerfice

Looking for a friendly clan

5 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts

Hello, I was browsing the clan recruitment forms and I figured I would make a post here. I am looking for a casual clan that also has the option of grouping up. I have been playing since the tail end of the closed Beta and would consider myself as an ok player. If you would like you can look me up here: http://www.wowstats.org/stats/na/canerfice/

I am always looking to improve my skills in the game and am always open to tips to help me out. I play on the North American servers and would love to find a nice group of players to better enjoy the game.

Lawrence E Press II

SSgt, USAF (ret)

Beta Tester
334 posts
10,097 battles

International group English language SunTzuWarriors looking for more active players,

18+years old, With Teamspeak, Mic.

We are friendly organized group.

Interested Pm me or visit our website suntzuwarriors.com

[BWOLF]
Players
115 posts
5,656 battles

Ahoy mate!

Black Wolves [BWOLF] still has open slots for players. We're a casual clan, international players looking to have a banter and build our home port. Check out more about us here. We do not require teamspeak, nor enforce any play style on our players

Only difference is that we are on EU server. If you like, feel free to apply!

Cheers

[BRTMN]
Beta Tester
65 posts
14,028 battles

Hi. BRIT6 Merchant Navy is part of the BRIT6 group of clans on multiple games, in WOWS we are the relaxed, chilled (and usually having had too much to drink) part of the group :) If you want competitive and lots of aggro join the main clan (BRIT6), if you are mellow and chilled but also want the opportunity to use TS, Division, Grind etc then we are the clan for you. Welcome aboard !!

Players
2 posts

so a polite gentleman let me know that I mistakenly posted this in the EU forums, woops. it would make sense as to why none of my stats were showing up.