You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ExploiveC4

How to do more damage to Players Ship (Noob question)

6 comments in this topic

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,244 posts
5,949 battles

Jxx_ZvUJR4GKxxNTCUpmgQ.png

Are you sure you were shooting at players?

• Cool 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,244 posts
5,949 battles
12 minutes ago, ExploiveC4 said:

Yeah it doesn’t do much damage I use the WeyMouth

Well you haven't shot any players yet, that's for sure. You're shooting bots not players. Also try a different tree. British cruisers aren't the best for a beginner. Try US or japanese.

The reason you're probably not doing much is beacuse british only use AP shells. That means that if a ship is moving towards you (or away from you) your shells will bounce and do 0 damage. Try some other lines and use HE shells a bit more

• Cool 1

Players
3 posts
14 battles
5 minutes ago, domen3 said:

Well you haven't shot any players yet, that's for sure. You're shooting bots not players. Also try a different tree. British cruisers aren't the best for a beginner. Try US or japanese.

The reason you're probably not doing much is beacuse british only use AP shells. That means that if a ship is moving towards you (or away from you) your shells will bounce and do 0 damage. Try some other lines and use HE shells a bit more

Okay thanks 

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles
9 hours ago, ExploiveC4 said:

Okay thanks 

I also suggest you go to youtube to look for tutorials.

A lot of game mechanics in this game is not very well explained, if at all. Like penetration, armor angling and so on

You could look up Ichasegamings Captains Academy series on Youtube. If I recall, they are quite good, both for newer and old players alike.