kjkb1980

Gameplay stuttering

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello fellow Captains,

I hope that I'm posting this in the right place? Moderators please feel to move if I haven't.

Since the last couple of updates I've started experiencing frequent gameplay stuttering. To explain what I mean, I've uploaded a video to my YouTube channel with examples at 5, 15 and 28 seconds in; please see below:

This has only started happening since the update before last and is starting to really ruin the game for me. Is anyone experiencing this or is it just me?

I'm reasonably confident that it's not my hardware, however, my current OS is Windows 10 Creators Update and after doing a bit of research I'm not sure if the issue I'm experiencing is linked to this known issue with the current release.

If anyone has experienced this and been able to rectify it and I'd love to hear from you. Likewise, if Wargaming Support read this and are able to offer any help that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you Captains o7

Keiron

Edited by kjkb1980
Additional text

I am also on Win 10 and have exactly the same issue

WG sadly messed something up with whatever they did, everyone suffers this issue and WG is trying to fix it,

Expect a fix for this stuttering in a micropatch in the new few weeks

Casual freezes during battle happen to me too. Overall I notice overall drop in performance since 0.6.10. In my case also exiting from game takes ages now, compared to what had been previously.

But battles in 0.6.11 load noticeably faster.

I'm on Win7 and DX11.

Is it possible to get a close-up for the top-left corner? Your UI scale is ridiculous lol. Also click that "+" a few times to get your minimap bigger.

I've had this stuttering every now and then, 2 kinds of it actually - that's why you need the top-left corner.

• If it's your FPS suddenly dropping for a moment - restart the client, that should fix it
  • If it's your Ping jumping around (getting higher than normal or going into negatives) - you're losing connection and that stutter (as far as I understand, might be wrong about this one tho) is the game dealing with the desync caused by your disconnect
  • If it's none of the above - expect the usual "game's running fine,  problem is on your end" from WG