Mr_D1ngle

-RDE- Join a mature and hassle free clan today..

122 comments in this topic

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
1 post
2,734 battles

Hi, 

I am looking for a home to set anchor.

I am in my early forties. I have played for sometime in the past, and have recently made a return to the game through steam. I am on daily when work permits ( 99% of the time )

My highest ship at present is T7 but that will change in very near future.

Will send a request for if there is an opening  or drop me a message if need to work on ships first :)

Thanks

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,158 battles

Welcome to page 4 of our forums.

Seeing as you have made it this far..     Why not Send an in game application? 

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,158 battles

Join us for clan season.

Spaces tend to fill up very quickly before and in the season. Join us now to get your spot !!

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,158 battles

Mid week bump-  

You have clicked to the last page, why not join us ???

You have nothing to lose !!!

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,158 battles

Welcome to the weekend !!!

To join us. Just send a clan request. And boom your now part of the family...   

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,158 battles

Limited spaces left  -  Sorry but we are only accepting new members who are willing to join us in clan battles at this moment in time.   :Smile_medal:     (  ** Only 2 games per week needed )  

We will relax our joining requirements for solo players shortly.  Please check back over the next couple of weeks. :fish_nerv:

** You only need to play a minimum of 2 clan battle games over a week period.  However, you are welcome to play as many as you want to reap the more lucrative rewards. 

[-RDE-]
Players
12 posts
10,168 battles

Let me know if you're taking solo's again as I'd definitely be interested. Play virtually every day (20 containers a week usually), have almost 7k battles and decent stats and multi-tier X's. I should be contributing heavily to oil collection.

Never been in a clan before and not really interested in battles (my play time is wrapped around gaps in work day, so quite irregular). Have a wide ship selection for scenarios and missions and completed all the collections (except latest ongoing RN one). Not sure if any of those give oil, but you will know better than me.

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,158 battles

Hi MikHausen.

I have saved you a slot and a clan invite will be on it's way.

Players
1 post
4,589 battles

Would be great to join your clan ;)

i play pretty much so donation of oil should be fine i'm also able to speak some eng i hope it will be enaugh and im curious about clan battles haven't played it yet.

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,158 battles

Hi Toxeh,

I have sent you an invite. 

Clan battles are a great way to earn extra goodies and we play the clan battles for fun only.

Players
1 post
1,248 battles

Hi,

I'm interested in joining once you free up in terms of spaces. I'm currently just in a cc that my friends and I made for fun but it's pretty much defunct now considering all but 1 still dabbles occasionally. Would appreciate it if you can hit me up when you got a space. :)