Mr_D1ngle

-RDE- Join a mature and hassle free clan today..

122 comments in this topic

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,167 battles

Storm league and climbing and we currently have 3 limited spaces for players who wish to join us for clan battles.   

leaguelogo.jpg

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,167 battles

Image result for bu7mp picture

^ Bump ^

[0KILL]
Players
3 posts
4,999 battles

Hi, I would like to be part of the be part of your clan.

I have just left the one I was because the clan was totally inactive and I love the multiplayer game experience. How can I join you clan? 

Thank you guys!

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,167 battles

Hi AkerJack,

Welcome to the clan.

I have sent you an invite.

[0KILL]
Players
3 posts
4,999 battles

Hi, 

I am really sorry, but an other clan made me join them.

I hope to see you in the game! ;)

Cheers!

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,167 battles

Welcome to the clan ScardyFox.

We still have spaces for people to join us.

Beta Tester
2 posts
1,056 battles

Hi there, interested in joining a competitive/casual clan:) (Emphasis on the casual, can wheel out the competitive as needed)

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,167 battles

Hi ya Fox,

You are most welcome to join us- I will keep a spot for you. You will need to leave your clan and wait 3 days for a cool down period before you can join another clan

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,167 battles

Never been in a clan before?     No problem,  join us we may be your first and last clan 

Want to play in in next seasons clan battles?  No problem, even if you cannot meet the requirements yet ( tier 8) still join us while you grind to get the rentals

Are you too old for this sh*t and could do without the hassle of being in a clan full of kids?   No problem,  we are all mature and most of our members are family players with a life

Don't meet requirements most hardcore clans require you to have?    No Problem,  we have no strict requirements needed to join us

Want to join a hardcore clan but fail to meet requirements?  No problem, we make a great first time clan and you can be in a clan while gaining battle experience before you move off to the big boys

Want all the discounts a fully researched dock a clan has to offer?       No problem, our dock is fully researched ready for you to take advantage of    (Please note you will need to have earned 80 oil before you have access to this feature)

Want to play hard yet carry on with your real life?    Just join us.

Join us now for your free trial. If you don't like us after 14 days we will give you a full cookie refund with no questions asked !!!

[H_S_R]
Players
1 post
870 battles

Hi, Still accepting Players into the clan ? Played casually for a while and starting to look into playing competitively with a group of mature players. I'm 24, In the military so may be away at some points but will be on most nights when I can until work takes over  some weeks or months. 

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,167 battles

Hi Fezza, 

Yes we are still accepting players and we have just expanded to a 50 member clan.

It is a shame I have not seen your post until now and we may have lost out on a potential valued member. 

If you are also interested in joining us, please send an application in game for us to accept you.    Just type -RDE- in the clan search to find us

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
6 posts
2,733 battles

Afternoon All

Looking to join a clan to experience the next level of play within WOWS. In my mid 40s play is based upon spare time evening and weekend around family but can be available for pre-arranged battles.

Working my way up tiers and interested in today's post about oil/steel/coal etc.

Play mainly Battleships and Cruisers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Matthew

Players
1 post
463 battles

Looks good sent a in came app..

I am new to EU server but played lots on NA. I am in my mid 40's and like to play the few times I am not at work