Mr_D1ngle

-RDE- Join a mature and hassle free clan today..

122 comments in this topic

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,185 battles
36 minutes ago, xavelha_1 said:

y neeed clan pls  my game  not open clan page ?

Hi ya,

I am so sorry, but I have no idea what you just said.

[-RDE-]
Players
2 posts
7,368 battles

We need minimum of 3 people who are willing and able to play clan battles every sat/sun, preferably those with t10 ships

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,185 battles

wow3.jpg.38a9561ebe1a9e835c0402842ef56f9a.jpg

bghf.thumb.jpg.97f874662573dad8cc823c0b4b58ef5b.jpg

fgfgfg2.thumb.jpg.353c74e7ae18067c12a484794f11ab9d.jpg

Update Dec 17 - We now have all of the clan buildings                        ( We have come a long way since this post )

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,185 battles

We need you for our clan to help kick the butts of other clans.  It really does not matter if you are totally new to this game or a salty dog with years of experience.                                          

-RDE- is a mature clan and our ages range from 35-55 and we just play whenever we get the time.

At the moment we are taking part in clan battles and we are just a few players short for the weekday events.

We are looking for new players to the game and salty dogs who wish to play clan battles or join a clan without the hassle or the requirements the big clans demand.   C'mon we have a life ... Join us if you do too !!!

Players
7 posts
215 battles

I would love to be considered for your clan! I was referred by another clan [OAP] I can commit after work pretty much 5 days a week.... weekends.... depends on what the misses wants to do ( *** Whip) I would love to be considered for your clan! I watch strat videos daily and I am very eager to learn! 

Edit: I turn 35 on the 20th Dec... if that helps..... christ after writing my Age i feel ancient.... i need a beer!

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,185 battles

Hi Mashton,  

Welcome to the clan. Just send an application to -RDE- and you will be accepted.

:cap_rambo:

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,185 battles
2 hours ago, mashton said:

I would love to be considered for your clan! I was referred by another clan [OAP] I can commit after work pretty much 5 days a week.... weekends.... depends on what the misses wants to do ( *** Whip) I would love to be considered for your clan! I watch strat videos daily and I am very eager to learn! 

Edit: I turn 35 on the 20th Dec... if that helps..... christ after writing my Age i feel ancient.... i need a beer!

Hi Mashton,  

Welcome to the clan. Just send an application to -RDE- and you will be accepted.

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,185 battles
On 02/12/2017 at 11:16 PM, hunter_1521 said:

Hello. I would like to join! Same name as here.

I have sent my application.

Welcome to the clan...

We have just two spaces left.

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,185 battles
On 22/12/2017 at 8:07 PM, SeolhyunChorongIrene said:

Only age 35 above is accepted into the clan?

Hi Seolhyun,  Sorry I have just seen your post.  

I would say our members ages range from 35+    We accept players of ages 21+ who have a mature manner.

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,185 battles

If you have never been in a clan and wish to play clan battles - Join us - We have no stats needed just T8 for rentals

If you are a solo player and rarely plays clan battles- Join us and help us farm oil .  Our dock is 100% finished and we are halfway to expanding our clan to 50 members.

[BOBS2]
Players
10 posts
8,154 battles

This sounds like me.

I've been a hardcore player in the past (Led the biggest raid guild on my World of Warcraft server) and semi-hardcore (World of tanks clan wars including the campaigns etc, second in command/officer at various points).

Now I'm pretty casual, playing when I can, kids come first. Don't have time for much clan stuff, but having people to chat to and division with would be very cool. Also, I'm earning oil and reckon it should go somewhere...

Not sure about stats, never really cared about them, but I regularly come top on XP in random games or at least top 3. I have 4 or 5 tier Xs and therefore have a reasonable idea how to play the game.

I am looking for a relaxed, casual and mature area to spend time (In other words, I don't expect people to be saying that they will "rape" the other team). Happy to help newer players, like to chat about games and share knowledge etc.

Have also been in international guilds/clans, variety is life! Got kicked out of my last clan for having a squirrel as a badge (true story...)

If I'm what you're looking for, chuck me an invite. If not, good luck.

WraithRaider

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,185 battles

Hi WraithRaider,

I have sent an invite to you.  Welcome to -RDE- the true  "casual and mature clan where life comes first"

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
99 posts
3,185 battles

We have a 2 slots left.  Please send all requests to  -RDE-  ingame and join us.

-RDE- does not require you to have any stats just be active and help us farm oil. 

We participate in clan battles just for fun and any member is welcome to join in and play. Watch our last games at https://www.twitch.tv/lonestarrgaming/videos/all.