Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
akk70

RONIN recruits casuals(no ts)

43 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
Players
46 posts
9,903 battles

RONIN recruit active casual min.T8 players. No need for ts, mic, etc. You just need to want enjoy the game and play clanbattles for fun. We have got 49 members and lot of buildings, so the last spot is waiting for you.

[RONIN]
Players
46 posts
9,903 battles

RONIN recruit active casual min.T8 players. No need for ts, mic, etc. You just need to want enjoy the game and play clanbattles for fun. We have got 49 members and lot of buildings, so the last spot is waiting for you.

Players
10 posts
2,642 battles

Heya! I'm interested in joining the clan. I've got ~2,3k battles with 53% WR. 3 tier 10s. I am pretty active and would love to get into the casual ways of the clan. IGN: ssiimmoonn2211

Edited by ssiimmoonn2211
Corrected the amount of battles played.

[RONIN]
Modder
116 posts
15,869 battles
7 minutes ago, ssiimmoonn2211 said:

Heya! I'm interested in joining the clan. I've got ~2,3k battles with 53% WR. 3 tier 10s. I am pretty active and would love to get into the casual ways of the clan. IGN: ssiimmoonn2211

You have an invitation :)

[RONIN]
Modder
116 posts
15,869 battles

RONIN recruit active casual min.T8 players. No need for ts, mic, etc. You just need to want enjoy the game and play clan/naval battles for fun. We have most of buildings and need more players wanting to earn some steel :) 

justflame.gif

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5 posts
2,161 battles

Hi, I'm looking for a new clan as my previous clan has became inactive (A majority is inactive so no new upgrades to naval base has been made) I play casual but I sometimes like to play competitive such as clan battles. I like the looks of this clan and would like to join. I also have 2 tier 10 ships and I'm working my way to the 3rd Is there any spaces left? thanks.

[RONIN]
Modder
116 posts
15,869 battles
5 hours ago, SauseBoss said:

Hi, I'm looking for a new clan as my previous clan has became inactive (A majority is inactive so no new upgrades to naval base has been made) I play casual but I sometimes like to play competitive such as clan battles. I like the looks of this clan and would like to join. I also have 2 tier 10 ships and I'm working my way to the 3rd Is there any spaces left? thanks.

You are invited :)

Join our discord if you want at https://discord.gg/VsSwXaQ

As i said we are casual players, so even discord is not mandatory.

[RONIN]
Modder
116 posts
15,869 battles

RONIN recruit active casual min.T8 players. No need for ts, mic, etc. You just need to enjoy the game and play clan/naval battles for fun. We have most of buildings and need more players wanting to earn some steel :)

Smoking inside clan's room is allowed

DoubleLuckyStrike.png.a831ec110a92997df85c451ccc83edf3.png

[RONIN]
Modder
116 posts
15,869 battles

RONIN recruit active casual min.T8 players. No need for ts, mic, etc. You just need to enjoy the game and play clan/naval battles for fun. We have most of buildings and need more players wanting to earn some steel :)

Prepare your

youtorp1.thumb.png.c52136ccbaebcaa2f02e4d68b350649a.png

[RONIN]
Players
10 posts
10,847 battles

Hi mates,

I am looking for a new clan to join (I just quit my old clan due to inactivity of the bulk of players).

I did serve as Deputy Commander of my old clan and did provide 21+K of oil since the day I joined (1 1/2 years ago)

So I am pretty active and spend a lot of time on the bridge.

I got quite an asortment of ships in my port up to T10 and I hope to be able to play CBs again, something I really missed the past seasons.

As I mentioned, I just left, so I have to wait the three days cooldown before I can apply/join a new clan.

kind regards

J_d_Z

P.S. if you require a charakter witness, feel free to ask SauseBoss ... he's responsible for this ;-)

[RONIN]
Modder
116 posts
15,869 battles

Few slots left. Join us if you are active and wiiling to play clan/naval battles or any similar event!

Come inside!

ronininside.png.291bfd50b7d4f1263f0cefd577dbe33d.png