akk70

RONIN recruits casuals(no ts)

40 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
Players
45 posts
9,332 battles

RONIN recruits for oil and benefits. no ts . ADD 15.2. requirements : t8 and MUST want to try clanbattles for fun. got all buildings.

[RONIN]
Players
6 posts
5,040 battles

Any other requirements? Like games played weekly or stuff like that? I'm looking for causal clan only for oil and benefits, no division play or stuff like that, just pure "get some oil and build some stuff".

I usually get 5-6 containers weekly, sometimes less, sometimes more, long time average is probably higher than 6, I play a lot more during special events.

I play only solo, mostly on weekends, don't want to do any clan battles or such stuff, just want to earn oil for some future rewards and reap benefits of some clan buildings.

If that is enough to join your clan then I would like to apply, if it's not, well, I'll just have to look elsewhere (or make one myself, but am too lazy for that clan leader stuff).

[RONIN]
Players
45 posts
9,332 battles

great i send invite in game. no clan battles or anything just play as normal and make oil and we get benefits when get buildings

Players
43 posts

To be honest, this sounds like the right Clan for me...

I'm back after a long break, very casual with a hell of a lot to learn about the game and usually get through several games a day, free time permitted!

If I can get the goodies and benefits from playing and gathering oil, then all the better for me  :-)