Ph3lan

Update 0.6.11 - Bug Reports

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

58 posts in this topic

Captains,

Please post all Update 0.6.11 bug reports in this topic using the following template:

1. Description

Clear and substantial description containing all necessary details.
Example: the cruiser Aoba: scout is inoperable.

2. Reproduction steps

A sequence of the player's actions which triggered the bug.
Example: 1. Select the cruiser Aoba 2. Enter the battle (Training or Random Battle). 3. Try to launch the scout.

3. Result

In-game experience resulting from the bug.
Example: When you press the scout activation button, you can hear the sound, but nothing actually happens. The aircraft stands still on the catapult.

4. Expected result

In-game experience which should have occurred if no bug is present.
Example: The scout has to be launched by the catapult.

5. Technical details
Example: Bug time: about 19:30 (UTC).Replay (attempt at 01:00), python.log, DxDiag.

If you encounter this error, please zip your ~\crashes\ folder, upload it to any online file storage and add the link to your report.

565152Sanstitre.png

Edit: never mind, display bug. All back to normal after relog.

I have problem with controls in battle. i cant press ESC button to exit to port. i cant press the TAB button to see the macth details,i cant press all F button foe quick command. and other problems.what happend? i check my controls and its the same before the update.plz help!!!!!

Posted (edited)

1)  Operation Halberd broke after third of the five parts was completed.

I received the correct reward for 3rd part, but after that the mission got stuck, showing that 3rd part was completed, but somehow thinking that parts 1 and 2 were not completed, thus not triggering the 4th part of the mission.

2) 3) Reveived the mission reward, played another battle ( 88k damage to BB/CA in Baltimore ) that did not grant another reward, thus I re-checked the requirements of the mission and saw this ( picture )

4) Mission broken, expected that it would have 4th mission active.

bug.thumb.jpg.816932b454f46072321be22963472ead.jpg

Ps. This is the second Weekly mission that broke in about three months that I've encountered.

P.P.S 1st stage of ''Collect Oil'' was triggered in same battle as ''Halberd's'' 3rd part

Edited by aleksi111

There may be some genearl bug with missions. I'm stuck on Halberd task 1 - unable to finish this.

I've also for some weird reason received personal mission for Błyskawica - win a battle to get extra 200% XP. Won a battle and the mission is not completed. This may be actually the personal mission I got during some recent events - where I rebought Błyskawica. I had that completed already - so that's why I may not have received the reward. Still - if this personal mission is completed it should not be shown in challenges section.

Description: game just stopped during Battle. Ships movement freeze but controls still working. A couple of seconds later, kicked out by the Server. Couldn't enter anymore. Had to restart e re insert pwd.

And of course I was sunk after 2 minutes off against 2 enemy ships still playing... wasted flags and consumable...

First time happens with a new pc. New update I think. Never had a problem in the last 2 months.

I get a CTD before I get to port now.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9CfEg4guTX_dF9xaUE3X1hxTGs

Xj_qm-j6Qo6RJMM4OrJssw.png

I would darely appreciate it if I didnt have to reinstall the game or something along those lines.

Edit: oops forgot template

1. Description

Game CTD before reaching port

2. Reproduction steps

Try to run the game

3. Result

Literally cant play the game

4. Expected result

Game starts fine and we can all enjoy the game

1. Description

Hydro or Radar Idicator wont go off - last to long, even if you are not spotted anymore or even no Ships in Range (or around you)

2. Reproduction steps

Get spotted by Hydro/Radar by a Ship and see the Spotting (!) Indicator how long it lasts

3. Result

The Results of that is a non fading Spotted Icon, which makes you think that your permanent Spotted by Radar or Hydro, a little bit annoying - because even if your in the Smokescreen and there is no Ship with Radar or Hydro in Sight it lights permanent up

4. Expected result

The Expected Result should be, if the Radar lasts for 30Seconds, it should go away after 30Seconds and not after nearly 3 Mins...

1 person likes this

1. Description

The Game hangs up in the Queue and wont load the Battle. That Bug was already there since serval Updates.

2. Reproduction steps

Since i dont know how to reproduce the Step, i can only tell that your not able to load even if it says "Enter Battle" and the other Teammates are already in. The Result after that is, if the Game wont load and you are in a Division. The DivisionChat is gone and you cant no longer talk to the Divisionmates, because you cant Enter the Div Chat after relogging.

3. Result

The Result is clear, you cant Enter the Battle and you have to close the warships.exe Process, relog into the Game and "hope" that you are fast enough to join the Battle, because if not - you cant join or even Play, loose your Flags and Camos you maybe "put" on the Ship.

4. Expected result

After the Loading Timer goes to 00:00 the Game should load normaly and you should be able to play without the Game hang up.

1. Description

Can't start a battle when in a division.

2. Reproduction steps

1. Make 3 men Division. 2. Push "Ready" Button. 3. Push "Battle" Button

3. Result

Battle sound appears, but game won't start searching for a battle. Division remains in port, cannot press not ready button. Only way to get out of this is to leave the division and the next commander gives an invite back.

4. Expected result

Game starts searching for a battle. 

1. Description

Game is incredably slow to load since patch. (load into match, load ship in port after changing ship and load container ship on selecting container)

2. Reproduction steps

Change ship, redeem container, load radom/op match etc

3. Result

Changing ship results in loading circle for 30sec- 1min with old ship still visible.

Selecting container ship results in just water then partial ship before loading full. Selecting a container results in container appearing and dissapearing as it arrives by the crane. Once opened the flags etc appear above container but container & contents vanish.
4. Expected result

Game to load ship and load in quicker.

note: up until 0.6.11 I have always played the game on high settings with no issues and ship swapping in port has happened within a second with no wait.

1. Description

GZ 1 (and maybe other version too) have bugged detection range

2. Reproduction steps

1. select GZ 1

2. Enter random battles

3. Get detected

4. Sometimes the detection range jumps up to 60 km.

3. Result

Sometimes the detection range for GZ jumps up to 60 kilometers and won't shrink back.

4. Expected result

The detection range is smaller and shrinks

5. Technical details
See screenshot

FyIpw42.jpg

I can not log in to the EUserver after the update!

Rather I can but randomly (even has crashed in game on me).

Before this was once per year now daily. Is there any know graphic cards compabilty issues, or smiliar ?
The game runs well when up but it is like I have random acess to the EUserver....

Am i missing something? The mission is stuck.(There was citadels missing fixed)

err.PNG

1. Description

Game UI ceased to function partially. It still updated things like base capture, point additions and detection indicators, but the camera and various other things didn't move at all. Own vessel could still be controlled.

When I returned to port I could click on various things, but nothing actually loaded.

2. Reproduction steps

Unknown. I was sailing around as normal, attempted to engage a DD Shiratsuyu in smoke less than 5km away when the camera just got 'stuck' in position.

3. Result

Although I could steer my Lion battleship and fire the guns, the camera remained at a certain position, not moving at all, regardless of inputs.

Enemy and friendly ships could be seen frozen on the minimap and out in the open but didn't actually move on either the minimap or out in the open.

Due to the port GUI also being frozen, I had to close the game via task manager.

4. Expected result

Normal camera movements, ship movement on minimap and in normal view, and GUI operation in port.

5. Technical details

Sequence of screenshots displaying what it looked like: https://imgur.com/a/hKDGX

On 22/09/2017 at 0:52 AM, Skycat79 said:

1. Description

Hydro or Radar Idicator wont go off - last to long, even if you are not spotted anymore or even no Ships in Range (or around you)

2. Reproduction steps

Get spotted by Hydro/Radar by a Ship and see the Spotting (!) Indicator how long it lasts

3. Result

The Results of that is a non fading Spotted Icon, which makes you think that your permanent Spotted by Radar or Hydro, a little bit annoying - because even if your in the Smokescreen and there is no Ship with Radar or Hydro in Sight it lights permanent up

4. Expected result

The Expected Result should be, if the Radar lasts for 30Seconds, it should go away after 30Seconds and not after nearly 3 Mins...

I seem to have this as well.  Really confusing since you don't know if you are still soptted or not ... kills DD play.

1 person likes this

1. Description

The menu while in port in not responsive when coming back from battle.

2. Reproduction steps

1. Go into Battle 2. Quit the battle. 3. Have to quit with task manager and restart the game because I can't click on anything in the port, even if the mouse pointer is moving

3. Result

In-game experience resulting from the bug:
Can't click on anything after a battle. Seems to appear only when playing on division, and only when exiting the battle before it finishes. If the client makes you go back to port normally because you waited for the game to finish, then there are no problems.

4. Expected result

I would like to be able to click in the port.

5. Technical details
This bug appeared after the last update. Never had any problem before.

3 hours ago, elblancogringo said:

1. Description

2. Reproduction steps

1. Go into Battle 2. Quit the battle. 3. Have to quit with task manager and restart the game because I can't click on anything in the port, even if the mouse pointer is moving

3. Result

Can't click on anything after a battle. Seems to appear only when playing on division, and only when exiting the battle before it finishes. If the client makes you go back to port normally because you waited for the game to finish, then there are no problems.

4. Expected result

5. Technical details

Second this I have the same problem repeatedly since the patch. Only happens in divisions. Didnt think about wether it happens only when exiting manually, but it makes since because it doesnt happen every time after a battle.

3 hours ago, Pamir_ said:

Second this I have the same problem repeatedly since the patch. Only happens in divisions. Didnt think about wether it happens only when exiting manually, but it makes since because it doesnt happen every time after a battle.

yes, I can confirm that for me it only (and always) happens when exiting manually. 

1. Description

Shells (e.g. Flint) clip through islands

(though explosion of shells hitting the island is shown)

2. Reproduction steps

In battle get close to cover and start firing

3. Result

Get shell hits on target behind cover from occluded turrets

4. Expected result

Shells hit island and nothing else

5. Technical details
Possibly older, don't remember it happening though.

Attached replay: (warp shells start at ~12:45 ingame timer)

replay

Not entirely sure this is a bug, but here goes:

1. Description

Benson C hull turret no 3 has 1 mm armor on top

2. Reproduction steps

Look at Benson in C hull, turn on Armor Layout. Inspect the roof of turret no 3.

3. Result

shot-17_09.26_19_46.21-0980.thumb.jpg.445e205482d1afae8aba3f822f2bcdc1.jpg

4. Expected result

I expected 20 mm - like the other 3 turrets have :-)

5. Technical details
Glurg, blarg, hrarflly.

I had no idea what to put here ;-)

EDIT 29.09.: AA Range also wrong
Jap. Tier 8 DD Akizuki techtree preview Bug

1. Description

Preview of Akizuki B-hull shows a better concealment (6.6km) than the  stock hull (7.6km). Same with AA Range that increases from 5km  to 6km. 
Both are proven wrong by players who owns that ship with B-hull.

2. Reproduction steps

1. Akizuki not bought / not in harbour

2. open japanese techtree in game

3. open Akizuki

4. click on B-hull

3. (expected) Result

With consealment expert (-10%) concealment module (-10%) and color (-3%) this ship should have 5.1km surface detection. But no player I asked or video I've seen has it. They all have 5.9km concealment which would be the result of the stock hulls 7.6km basis concealment. Same with AA - max AA range with skill and modules is 7.2km instead of 8.6km.

screenshot:   https://picload.org/view/dgoadgcr/akizukibhull.jpg.html

On 24/09/2017 at 10:06 PM, Pamir_ said:

On 24/09/2017 at 6:34 PM, elblancogringo said:

1. Description

2. Reproduction steps

3. Result

4. Expected result

5. Technical details

Same issue here

1. Description:

Air Craft carrier play - Mini map shows all the ships and squads , the main screen is bugged

2. Reproduction steps

Occurs randomly - occasionaly

3. Result

While playig CV , mini map shows all the ships and the main screen is bugged , doesnt show ships moving and is hard to describe ( The Image attached is self explainatory - The image shows mini map is focused on C , main screen also shows C on ther center BUT the cap is green ( B cap having 3 islands ) main map shows neither friendly ships in B cap , nor enemy Edinburgh in C cap at this time and also the ships that you see aren't destroyed ships )

4. Expected result

should be normal screen

5. Technical details

got corrected itself, but keeps happening randomly

shot-17.09.27_02.14.34-0163.jpg