Sign in to follow this  
Conte_Vincero

Closed Beta Reward Ship

9 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
184 posts
1,215 battles

PLEASE Please Please pretty please make HMS Furious as originally designed the beta reward ship. 

I will do anything you ask, just please let me have the twin 18"s of derpiness

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,147 posts
14,811 battles

Are we here to do beta testing or are we here to collect receive exclusive premium ships just to show the community that we were part of the closed beta testing?

• Cool 6

Alpha Tester
55 posts

We have only been in CBT for a few weeks, and you are already thinking about the end of CBT.

Lets just wait and see what appears from the devs when we are near the end of Closed Beta.

Beta Tester
28 posts
50 battles

Are we here to do beta testing or are we here to collect receive exclusive premium ships just to show the community that we were part of the closed beta testing?

Isn't it both? 

Beta Tester
95 posts
181 battles

Although i aint fussed what the ship is, i suspect there will be 1 (iirc there was 1 in the WoT CBT for something like 1000 or 2000 battles i dont remember) though if there is 1, it would be nice to know early "what we got to do" to get to it battle wise as i know a few people who were literally a couple battles out in the tanks version so then people get a good chance to get said reward ships.

Beta Tester
33 posts
14 battles

i just ca<nt understand people,first t crying about invite codes,testing etc and after being accepted they wanna more....are u reading forums u see how much people posting about invite and how much they are hungry just to play game....

[-DKBG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
114 posts

Monitor =D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Roberts_(F40)

A Roberts class monitor !

Twin 15 inch guns on a 117m ship that can go a whopping 12 knots !

Pew pew :3

Not sure what tier that would be lol

Sign in to follow this