Teob_VG

A Conqueror looked at me...

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

44 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Reaper171 said:

Sorry - when i see posts about RN BBs 99% of them are crying for nerfs so i didnt read.

I dunno man, don't want to be mean or anything but... read the thread before replying? 

On 20.9.2017 at 4:54 PM, wesley10x said:

You do realise glorious british HE shells are so good they cause ships to die when they leave the gun barrel.

Joking aside WG will nerf the conqueror one way or another, everyone complains its OP and be honest WG is dumb most of the time but they're not this dumb

It's getting nerferd 100%. Just got it and it is retarded OP. And its not only the HE that is strong. 38k dmg AP salvos on BBs without getting citadels is not uncommen. And the heal. Oh god that heal. 

Also can you imagine WG initially had radar on it? :Smile_facepalm:

I think it will take some time for the nerf since WG will probably milk all the free xp they can and then nerf it later on. 

3 hours ago, Reaper171 said:

I just broadsided a Minotaur in my conqueror with 10 hits - 0 citadels - RN AP is paper bullets, if you want a HE nerf, they need an AP buff

Though seems to work fine against Montana...

2 hours ago, MortenTardo said:

It's getting nerferd 100%. Just got it and it is retarded OP. And its not only the HE that is strong. 38k dmg AP salvos on BBs without geting citadels is not uncommen. And the heal. Oh god that heal. 

Also can you imagine WG initially had radar on it? :Smile_facepalm:

I think it will take some time for the nerf since WG will probably milk all the free xp they can and then nerf it later on. 

The 38k damage AP salvos on BBs are not weird as both the kurfurst and montana can consistently do it at their effective ranges.

But yes conqueror will get nerfed but first WG has too "but comrade we collect data for 1 month first too check if trully OP da?"

I wish WG would just listen to us sometimes instead of treating us like walking wallets

On 20.9.2017 at 4:54 PM, wesley10x said:

You do realise glorious british HE shells are so good they cause ships to die when they leave the gun barrel.

Joking aside WG will nerf the conqueror one way or another, everyone complains its OP and be honest WG is dumb most of the time but they're not this dumb

They are this dumb, look at the upcoming deepwater torpedo disaster.

1 minute ago, Dampfboot said:

They are this dumb, look at the upcoming deepwater torpedo disaster.

Well they already lost most of my trust after executing ichasegaming.

It's just that conqueror will definitifly be nerfed coz if they don't the entire game's populations (except the potatoes that think its balanced:Smile_child:) will riot and force WG to nerf it.

50 minutes ago, wesley10x said:

The 38k damage AP salvos on BBs are not weird as both the kurfurst and montana can consistently do it at their effective ranges.

But yes conqueror will get nerfed but first WG has too "but comrade we collect data for 1 month first too check if trully OP da?"

I wish WG would just listen to us sometimes instead of treating us like walking wallets

Did not say it was weird for those either, I love the Montana, but they don't have the HE and heal. With that strong HE, you would think someone at WG HQ thought about maybe lowering the AP dmg if the HE alpha and firechance is that high. :Smile_Default: But no, every BB line that gets relesed have to be stronker than the next. 

I'm just wondering what they will do with RU BB's now. :Smile_amazed:

Aand another thread has fallen off the topic and degraded into 'RN BB OP' - which I don't disagree with, just that wasn't the reason for this particular topic.

@Teob_VG I don't have the Shima so I don't know the exact numbers and I also am not at home with exact IRL values, so this is going to be a ballpark estimate, but as such, I think it still makes the point. So let's look at some numbers: With the Type 93 mod. 3 torpedoes what's the lowest you can get the torpedo reload - if you take all relevant upgrades and captain skills, incl AR? Around 100s? If we use 100s and battle time of 20 min, this would mean at most you could launch 180 torpedoes during the battle. If we assume one torpedo has about 1 ton of high explosives in it, that comes to 180 tons of explosives carried by the ship in torpedoes alone. Add to that the powder charges for the shells of the main guns and the explosives in the shelles themselves, maybe a few tens of tons? Plus a couple of hundred tons of fuel? All in all this comes close to around 10% of the total displacement of a ship that displaces 3000-4000 tons!

So you're sailing in a ship that's 10% made of explosives or volatiles and think it's weird you get detonated so often* :cap_hmm:

* just slightly trolling

Nope, just saying I want to detonate when I actually get hit instead of magically exploding when an enemy ship randomly fires shells around me lol

2 minutes ago, Teob_VG said:

Nope, just saying I want to detonate when I actually get hit instead of magically exploding when an enemy ship randomly fires shells around me lol

Just admit it.

You had just fired your torpedoes at the Conquerer and him being a good sport decided to not shoot that poor, helpless DD, but instead applied all his skill into sniping the torpedoes out of the water instead. He can't help it if your DD is too damn slow to escape your own torpedoes' blastradius after he used his 419 shells for a bit of chivalrous point-defence!

3 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Just admit it.

You had just fired your torpedoes at the Conquerer and him being a good sport decided to not shoot that poor, helpless DD, but instead applied all his skill into sniping the torpedoes out of the water instead. He can't help it if your DD is too damn slow to escape your own torpedoes' blastradius after he used his 419 shells for a bit of chivalrous point-defence!

LOL, not even. 

No torps fired. I was peaceful, I promise 

On 9/20/2017 at 4:42 PM, Teob_VG said:

So a Conqueror looked my way and I got so excited that I simply blew up...

Lucky you. At least you had no need to deal with this feeling of being ignored...

You see, Conqueror looked at me too. Then he decided there is nothing to conquer and simply sailed away... :Smile-angry:

9 minutes ago, Teob_VG said:

LOL, not even. 

No torps fired. I was peaceful, I promise 

Hush. You play DDs and they rely on shadows, deceit and backstabbing. The only promise you bring is that of a watery grave.

It is known!

5 minutes ago, Skyllon said:

Lucky you. At least you had no need to deal with this feeling of being ignored...

You see, Conqueror looked at me too. Then he decided there is nothing to conquer and simply sailed away... :Smile-angry:

Just realized this game has way too few headbutts.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

The only promise you bring is that of a watery grave.

Or fireworks. As example of HSwMS Göteborg showed!

12 hours ago, EsaTuunanen said:

Though seems to work fine against Montana...

That is the dual guns which are on Par with the Yammy guns, i hit 10x which i assume people would know i was using the Trips :p

I got detonated in my yamato the other day. Detonation is fair and balanced..:Smile_hiding:

12 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Double post ...

Stop that, AO

To get back to the original point.

Simply put: The splash from a near-miss or module hit reached your magazine, which took dmg and you went ballistic.