Sign in to follow this  
vikingw

Bad language/Bad behavior

33 comments in this topic

[WNKRS]
Alpha Tester
967 posts
4,906 battles

This is gaming culture, it's not going anywhere and you should be used to it by now.

Beta Tester
45 posts
1,868 battles

I refuse to call this gaming culture due to the fact that in other games and, moreover, "in the glorious past" it was way better.

[WNKRS]
Alpha Tester
967 posts
4,906 battles

I refuse to call this gaming culture due to the fact that in other games and, moreover, "in the glorious past" it was way better.

The past, being the key word. This is the now and this is how gamers generally act.

I can't think of a game that has a better state of affairs than this that isn't niche or dead.

Beta Tester
18 posts
10,004 battles

Hey... me again. I just got 3 "minuses" coz of my post in this topic. I got a feeling that i got it from ppl who are saying: " don't get angry or don't insult anyone... be nice to others..." After all i was expressing my view of this situation.

Why u all hate me?  Don't be angry...

Alpha Tester
176 posts
1,602 battles

...this is how gamers generally act.

All the more reason for those of us with an IQ higher than our age to be able to DISABLE chat.

Just because some people find it acceptable does not mean that those of us with standards have to agree.

• Cool 1

[WNKRS]
Alpha Tester
967 posts
4,906 battles

Don't think your intellect has anything to do with it. There'll be plenty of smack talkers who're Einstein compared to you. 

That said, disable chat function is probably best.

Beta Tester
95 posts
181 battles

This is gaming culture, it's not going anywhere and you should be used to it by now.

Not really, plenty of games dont have this issue, it only is part of a culter where you let it become part of it.

[WNKRS]
Alpha Tester
967 posts
4,906 battles

Not really, plenty of games dont have this issue, it only is part of a culter where you let it become part of it.

I'm afraid you're wrong. All competitive games will have this issue, unless the community remains small or the game dies to a small sample. I'd be interested to know in what game this isn't the case.
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this