Sign in to follow this  
General_Montgomerie1966

Looking for an active UK Clan

8 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
3,804 battles

Hi there matey's,

I am an ok player looking for an active English speaking clan.

I have a few Premium Tier 8 ships DD's BB's and Cruisers

I currently have 1 tier 7 cruiser - U.S.S. Pensacola, working on getting H.M.S. Fiji, and U.S.S Colorado

I have some regular tier 6 ships - DD, BB, Cr, and AC

So if interested in a player that is active then PM me and I will be happy to join the crew

General_Montgomerie1966

[BRIT6]
Players
126 posts
4,311 battles

Brit6 is always looking for active players out to have some fun. Skills (in our clan also known as utter incompetence) is not so important as long as you don't go completely off the rails ;)

Only requirements are TS (and we want to see people to be social on there and not be ingame solo warriors!!!), some more or less regular activity (real life comes first of course) and the ability to endure that people take the piss non stop ;)

Send me a line if you are interested. (Not sure if clans are working again)

Beta Tester
334 posts
10,172 battles

International group English language SunTzuWarriors looking for more players, 18+years old, With Teamspeak, Mic.

We are friendly organized group.

Interested Pm me or visit our website suntzuwarriors.com

Players
433 posts
8,267 battles

Dragon Kings Recruiting

http://www.dragonkings.co.uk

A very warm welcome to our recruitment thread.

Here you will find details about our World of Warships recruitment drives and various bits of information about our clan.

We are seeking players to join our fold as we expand and increase our presence in World of Warships. We want people who want more than to be in just another community for just another game.

Our clan is largely British, yet we have a great community from all around Europe. Everyone is welcome to join our clan.

We offer a friendly atmosphere with room for both having a laugh in small divisions and serious large-scale warfare. We have friendly members willing to train you to become better in your endeavors.

We aim to have fun and build a clan which all members enjoy being a part of.
We provide training sessions where members can improve their gameplay
Above all we encourage the building of friendships.

We have a monthly raffle for members and have regular competitions with prizes for the winners, our own dedicated TeamSpeak Server and a YouTube channel.

All we ask is when you apply to join us is visit www.dragonkings.eu and fill out an apllication form also,

• You can speak and understand fluent English
  • Have TeamSpeak installed and a working mic.
  • Meet our minimum stats.
  • Have Training Room installed.
  • Are active and willing to participate in clan activities
  • If you are under 18 you will be considered and will be on a trial basis

And lastly play on the EU server.

And above all, have fun blowing up ships. Who doesn't.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Runawayfast

[TEA]
Players
112 posts
6,466 battles

59875eca60f30_KongousTeaTimecuplogopng.thumb.png.1d6a089d16bf267b2a7cb569d6325a5a.png59875f18a371a_Discordpng.png.1e92c27479de7f2a9576fcd78e25d1dd.png

Are you our next recruit?

Kongou`s Tea Time is a community clan, with members from all over Europe. Everybody is welcome (even those who do not like tea)!

The clan started in the early days of 2017, with a group of players from all over Europe. One day we figured out, why not start a clan? And that’s when it all started. We soon grew, and we currently have 22 players (15.08.2017). We are allied with two other clans (Pravda and FoF), and have plenty of people in our community that’s not a part of the clan (Over 50 players). We also have trainings, and other social events from time to time. We use Discord as our main service for communication, and it works great! The community there is rather large and active, so there is always someone to play and chat with.

Our small and easy requirements:

·         Have Discord

·         Respect each other. It’s a multicultural community with different mindsets and backgrounds.

·         16+

·         Speak English, and take part in a normal conversation.

·         At least two tier Vs.

·         A desire to play well, but in a relaxed atmosphere.

·         Have a sense of humour, either good or bad (We cannot require good humour, as our admins humour sucks).

These requirements may change without notice.

If you are interested, PM me, contact me on Discord or post below. My Discord tag is Dewam#5317

The recruit process goes like this:

1. You contact Dewam on the forum, or directly on Discord (if you contact me on the forum, you will get directed to Discord anyways).

2. You join our server, and gain the "Undergoing Sea Trials" role.

3. You play some battle with the recruiter (thats what we like to call the Sea Trials).

4. If you fulfill the requirements, you will get added to the in-game clan, and gain the role "Seaman" (This role gives access to all the necessarry rooms on our server).

5. Profit?

Welcome to Kongou`s Tea Time!

Sign in to follow this