LilJumpa

Warships 2nd Birthday Special [and Patch 06.10.1] - Lots of goodies

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

303 posts in this topic

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/happy-birthday-to-you/

Little more details and Pics on Asia:

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/2nd-anniversary-event/

Already officially confirmed that the event is the same on each server.

tl;dr

- New Collection in 4 parts. For completing each part you get a permanent Camo for T8: Kiev, New Orleans, Charles Martell and Z23 with [+50% Cred +50% Commander XP -3% dect and +4% dispersion]

- for completing all 4 collections: permanent camo for Monarch and a special flag

- new achievements in relation to bigger events in game developement and changes

- 10 Anniversary camos and 10x each :Hydra, Ourobouros, RD, Wyvern and Blue Dragon signal flags for every 1000 games played on the account

- 1 Super Container for every different T10 ship played during the weekend (once per ship)

+ usual specials and discounts

441ba6f4-9301-11e7-be37-ac162d8bc1e4_120

c911d334-9314-11e7-9047-ac162d8bc1e4_120

9 people like this

Looks like a good series of events.... 

2 people like this

Yea, ''Lots of goodies''. For players who have couple thousands of battles and at least several tier 10 ships.

*edited*

At least I know WG wont see any more cent from me.

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

4 people like this

Not too impressed. We get the chance to earn perm camo on lackluster ships and some stuff from crates.

The Z23 is nice but I guess you have to own the ship to be able to receive the camo.

Looks, great, I love the permanent camos they did for the T6's and super containers for t10s sounds fun with uber flags on top, nice.

Just now, Sub_Octavian said:

No, you can buy the ship later.

OK that is good to know, thanks.

1 minute ago, Sub_Octavian said:

YGIrqIk.jpg

- what I feel like, as a guy who designed the birthday collection, after reading this post. Uh.

Im glad you find fun (or joy) in players bad luck. GG.

Shame I haven't got any T10's yet, but at least there seems to be stuff for everyone regardless of tier to pick up.

Thank you WG

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Im glad you find fun (or joy) in players bad luck. GG.

This "gimme more, gimme more" is disgusting.

9 people like this

Seems not too bad.

Everyone gets the 25 camos.

Most people get 10 more camos and 10 of each of the "good" flags

Lots of people get even more camos and flags, the more dedicated players get more stuff.

A large number of people get a super comtainer

A reasonable number get several super containers

Some get lots of super containers

Theres some missions to get some permanant camos - these dont really interest me, but probably do to.anyone grinding those ships.

The requirements are minimal, its simply on a basis of the more you've played the more you get.

4 people like this

1 minute ago, LilJumpa said:

Don't worry about it.

For every one of those guys there are 10 or more  that appreciate those gifts. And probably even more that are non vocal on the forums

I like them and Signals + the prem camos come in handy and are usefull.

I give WG criticism when it's due but it's not really called for here.

The B hurt guy has obviously won nothing in their recent SCs :Smile_teethhappy:

Only other thing I want is doubloon discounts on T7 ships so I can get the Hood finally :cap_money:

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Sub_Octavian said:

No, I am absolutely sad and upset to hear "The rest of us can go fu*k ourselfs", after working on something interesting and joyful for the majority of players.

If you tickle me more, I will start to laugh on this comment.

And just for record, majority is not all.

But I get it. There is to much of Super Containers in the game anyway. 1-2 per 1 year for some of us is more then enough, right Big O.?

Balanced over servers, free stuff for playing the game a while now and having loads of tier X all I have to say is thanks @Sub_Octavian

Much appreciated. 

4 people like this

I like the rewards even though it is only one supercontainer for me (and with my usual luck it will not be really super).

My only gripe is that wiht the supercontainer reward you are discriminating the second IJN DD line, as that ends at VIII and is not recombined with the main line.

@Sub_Octavian Maybe next year don't focus the best gifts in the top tier of a ship line but instead on ships with a minimum number of battles played (like 200+ or 300+ or something like this). That way you will reward players for playing their favorite ships.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Sub_Octavian said:

No, I am absolutely sad and upset to hear "The rest of us can go fu*k ourselfs", after working on something interesting and joyful for the majority of players.

Just FYI...

If there is a free-xp conversion as well (heard a rumor like that) I will not only participate in the event, I'd also dump a ton of cash into the game to free-xp the 2 DDs I still want (Z-52 and Shima). Just for the TX stuff.