Sign in to follow this  
Thjan

Turret turn times on IJN DDs

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
145 posts
6,816 battles

Hello everyone,

I think IJN DDs having worse turret traversal times than CAs ist ridiculous. They aren't of much use vs anything other than enemy DDs anyway and the higher travel time of IJN torps is a little advantage yes, but not that big of an advantage. Please consider making the turn times a little bit faster.

Alpha Tester
797 posts

I think IJN DDs having worse turret traversal times than CAs ist ridiculous.

Thats plainly false. Is worse than BBs.

There is already a long thread about this.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
145 posts
6,816 battles

Plainly false?

Fubuki: 45s

Benson: 5.3s

Myoko: 45s

New Orleans: 27s

Kagero: 45s

Fletcher: 5.3s (!)

Baltimore: 30s

Ibuki: 36s

Shimakaze: 45s

Gearing: 7.2s

Senjo: 36s

Des Moines: 30s

Could you PLEASE do me a favor next time? Launch the game and check for yourself before writing things like "plainly false"? Thank you!

Edited by Thjan

Alpha Tester
797 posts

Could you PLEASE do me a favor next time? Launch the game and check for yourself before writing things like "plainly false"? Thank you!

Sure, guy without reading comprehension that can't get simple jokes nor can use the search function, I just checked it and IJN DD turrets turn slower than most BBs, which  are, obviously, slower than CAs.

Care to post in the other thread, the older one about the same subject that you should be using? Can you do me that favour please?

Beta Tester
145 posts
6,816 battles

A simple smiley would have helped your cause of trying to be funny greatly. You know, not everyone here is a native speaker.

Yes there is a thread about IJN DDs damage per minute in general, but I did want to bring the attention directly to the turret traverse speed issue which is just barely mentioned "in the other thread".

Alpha Tester
797 posts

A simple smiley would have helped your cause of trying to be funny greatly. You know, not everyone here is a native speaker.

I'm allergic to smileys. And I ain't a native speaker.

Anyways, turns on "the other thread" about IJN DDs and turret turnrate is now in the (closed) archives of the alpha test, so you probably don't have access to it, my bad. So guess I'm an idiot and we can discuss that again. I'll start:

Holy crap, DD turrets turn slower than BBs!

Sign in to follow this