Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

43 comments in this topic

Players
22 posts
9,589 battles

Its time to stop.... whining that DDs and CA/CL are weak....... are you blind?!?!?!?!? The [edited]BBs get annihilated most matches, its [edited]hard.

Perhaps add one more heal? i mean its hard, or limit fires to 3...... ANYTHING.

And removing radar from Conqueror is so bad....at least give it DF to have ANY chance vs CVs.

Or give it the stock 9.7 s rudder shift? I mean something has to be done before it goes out so it isnt trash like the other BBs.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

If you're being annihilated in a BB, you're doing something wrong, like being out of position, isolated, showing broadside, instantly repairing a single fire or all of the above at the same time.

As for the other three lines of your comment I refer you to this:

bbbingo.jpg

• Cool 11

[L4GG]
Players
3,168 posts
10,741 battles

don't know what is OP.

but AA pretty useless, bb are sluggish like hell and yes, dd should be more visible, came on, dd's popping in and out of sight at close range? (without smoke).

no bingo, thou.

Players
1,806 posts
5,868 battles
14 minutes ago, DerpHerpInAShip said:

whining that DDs and CA/CL are weak

The [edited]BBs get annihilated most matches, its [edited]hard.

removing radar from Conqueror is so bad....

at least give it DF to have ANY chance vs CVs.

something has to be done before it goes out so it isnt trash like the other BBs.

No need to feed him more, that says all by itself. Move along... move along...

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
2 minutes ago, SHDRKN4792 said:

No need to feed him more, that says all by itself. Move along... move along...

tumblr_ny4mveu6gW1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Cool 7

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,658 posts
10,193 battles

Over 4000 battles and first post on forums is "BB's weak pls buff". Usually people don't need 4000 games to understand that BB's need buffs, so it looks like that kind of a thread:

3011.jpg

• Cool 4

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

0/10 for originality in choice of topic

0/10 for originality in content

2/10 for effort

pretty weak overall, would not waste time again

• Cool 7

Beta Tester
808 posts
8,067 battles

They need to remove DD/CV. Make all cruiser citadel 20x bigger than minotaur. Give all battleships 20.0 sigma. Add a headshot ribbon. Stock range of all BB should be 43KM (so you can shoot ppl hiding on white lines). And increase the BB limit to 10 each side.

Players
1,054 posts
2,644 battles
48 minutes ago, DerpHerpInAShip said:

Its time to stop.... whining that DDs and CA/CL are weak....... are you blind?!?!?!?!? The [edited]BBs get annihilated most matches, its [edited]hard.

Perhaps add one more heal? i mean its hard, or limit fires to 3...... ANYTHING.

And removing radar from Conqueror is so bad....at least give it DF to have ANY chance vs CVs.

Or give it the stock 9.7 s rudder shift? I mean something has to be done before it goes out so it isnt trash like the other BBs.

Not sure if this is serious or not.

As a mainly BB player, where as I agree that there is too much sh1t thrown the way of BB players by DD/CA players, who paint all BB players with the same brush. BB's do NOT need buffing. Torps, Radar, and Hydro need removing from all BB's. Also, concealment is laughable on some BB's. No way a North Carolina should get that close without somebody seeing it.

As for all BB's get annihilated? not in games I see. If a BB gets set on by several CA's then yes, you are in trouble. Solution? Look at the mini map more, and stay close to team mates. Oh and one more thing, switch ammo types as is appropriate for the situation. Also, don't just run away, the cruiser is probably faster than you and will stay back, dodge, and burn you. Rinse and repeat.

Players
4,495 posts
7,604 battles

Is this satire?  Is this a joke?

Please explain it to me OP because I am missing something.

Players
1,054 posts
2,644 battles
3 minutes ago, Capra76 said:

Is this satire?  Is this a joke?

Please explain it to me OP because I am missing something.

I think OP is the one missing something.

Players
4,495 posts
7,604 battles
6 minutes ago, atlasapl said:

I think OP is the one missing something.

Well, I've seen his stats and if they're to be belived he's a very good player, so I just don't get the point of the thread.

[L4GG]
Players
3,168 posts
10,741 battles
8 minutes ago, atlasapl said:

Not sure if this is serious or not.

As a mainly BB player, where as I agree that there is too much sh1t thrown the way of BB players by DD/CA players, who paint all BB players with the same brush. BB's do NOT need buffing. Torps, Radar, and Hydro need removing from all BB's. Also, concealment is laughable on some BB's. No way a North Carolina should get that close without somebody seeing it.

As for all BB's get annihilated? not in games I see. If a BB gets set on by several CA's then yes, you are in trouble. Solution? Look at the mini map more, and stay close to team mates. Oh and one more thing, switch ammo types as is appropriate for the situation. Also, don't just run away, the cruiser is probably faster than you and will stay back, dodge, and burn you. Rinse and repeat.

you probably are right.

But hell no, no if the teammates leave a flank very weak, or a flank less? side.

Reinforce the weaker side, Barges need cl's cover and support, barges should tie other barges so the cls can clean that sector.

(but that never happens, or it's a rare thing).

so, you probably are right.

Players
1,054 posts
2,644 battles
2 minutes ago, Capra76 said:

Well, I've seen his stats and if they're to be belived he's a very good player, so I just don't get the point of the thread.

Maybe he is just having a bad day.

Players
2,735 posts
10,310 battles
1 hour ago, Tyrendian89 said:

2/10 for effort

QFT (and +1 ofc)

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,052 posts
8,760 battles
1 hour ago, Tyrendian89 said:

2/10 for effort

I expected quality trolling... all I got were quality counter-troll posts (and some not so good ones). That was not what I was looking for! Where can I get my time reimbursed? Is there some secretary was can give ma time-voucher or something? Like when you get parking validated at companies?

No? Now I spent even more time here... fml

Players
116 posts
2,331 battles

to be honest i think that BBS should all just be removed and instead the only BB can be the russian tier 10 BB which will be kirov class guided missile battlecruiser with infinite heals and def aa and anti aircraft missiles