Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
killer_1000_115

hacking or for real?

30 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
9,495 battles

just played a game tier 7. and a guy called *edited* in a cv. hit my bb with 5 bombs and everyone was a massive strike. hes either hacking to high heaven or you buffed the crap out of the ship beyond op. so either way you need to look into it and sort it out I would say.

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to naming

[ONE2]
Players
3,084 posts
21,508 battles

Dude... He is a Super-Unicum level player (a damned good one) :cap_rambo: with almost 7000 battles under his belt. So he would heavy damage or sink you in a Yamato even if he was dropping sticks of toothpaste padded with feathered pillows. Just take the count and next time you see him, run awayYyyy!!!

Just bad luck bumping into him that's all. :Smile_ohmy:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,656 posts
10,193 battles

Interesting :Smile_smile:   Just don't tell us what CV it was. My guess: AP bombs

But obviously it is: HAXCZXORSZZS51!!

And malimoo is one of the veterans and today a CC. Another guess; he was testing Graf Zeppelin?  And again: this is a server side game, you need to hack the servers, not client.

So before we can even try to help you; tell us

A) Your ship during the game

B) malimoo's ship during the game

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Without knowing more I'd say he was testing the Graf Zeppelin which in its current testing phase has access to quite nasty AP bombs.

But hey, that's entirely too informative a comment to make for someone whose only reason to come to the forum was complain how his precious BB got killed and accuse the other player of cheating.

• Cool 6

[ONE2]
Players
3,084 posts
21,508 battles

Ssoo Mr malimoo... The man himself. Have you stopped playing for today so it is safe for us mere mortals to start playing without crapping our pants even before the game?:Smile_hiding:

Otherwise I've still got my knitting... Hehehe!

How is the Graf Zeppelin BTW?

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
5,075 posts
11,104 battles

Ugh, AP bombs in their current form are just terrible for the game.

You don't fix a rat problem in a house by letting snakes loose in it.

• Cool 3

[FIFO]
[FIFO]
Beta Tester
2,451 posts
7,258 battles

I don't even need to read the content of the thread and I can tell you that he was 'for real'.

[ONE2]
Players
3,084 posts
21,508 battles
Just now, Exocet6951 said:

Ugh, AP bombs in their current form are just terrible for the game.

You don't fix a rat problem in a house by letting snakes loose in it.

Oh weeel, actually you DO fit the rat problem... Snakes on the other hand... But I get your point. :Smile_Default:

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,979 posts
7,359 battles

Lul, malimoo hacking. That's a good one, gonna say it to him next time he comes on Discord.

Let's see, either you ate the 9x1000lbs bomb of a Saipan, which I doubt because he's a 2/2 player, or you fought him testing Graf Zeppelin or playing Enterprise.

Anyway, he's one of the best player of the server, and he's real dangerous when playing a CV. Just take notes : UFR players are overall damn good.

[CAIN]
Players
4,488 posts
18,951 battles

Haxxor thread No. #35785

Also, somewhat related: Graf Zeppelin needs Torp Bombers.

#3-2-1FTW #3-3-0FTW #3-0-3Suxx #MakeGrafZGreatAgain

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts

A good thing to come from this situation OP........

"Oh crap, Malimoo's cv has sent to 2 squadrons towards me!....At least he will still be in this battle when I get to port in about 10 seconds" 

[POP]
Beta Tester
1,500 posts
5,188 battles

I should not even bother but..

Less than 1K battles.

Drives an BB.

First pos on the Forums is how someone is "hacking" when his pretty lil BBote gets sunk.

GG

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
22 minutes ago, YukiEiriKun said:

I should not even bother but..

Less than 1K battles.

Drives an BB.

First pos on the Forums is how someone is "hacking" when his pretty lil BBote gets sunk.

GG

Yep.

And that's the kind of player that WG is catering to, even balancing the ships around those guys' skill-level ... sad.

• Cool 3

[BBMMX]
Players
1,053 posts
5,361 battles
32 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

#3-2-1FTW #3-3-0FTW #3-0-3Suxx #MakeGrafZGreatAgain

Thanks for posting this bonus code, great to see a Graf Zeppelin in my port!

Note: this is an joke because the hashtags immediately made me think of bonus codes. Please do not leap to the sort of conclusions made by OP - I do not have a Graf Zeppelin. Yet.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
301 posts
13,566 battles

I saw Femennenly on twitch briefly earlier while she was testing the Graf Zeppelin. She only needed a single DB squad to take out an almost full health BB AND CA in successive strikes.... We are all just beta testers. There is no way this sort of testing could be limited to the ST server or training room right? WG needs their real world data and we are the guinea pigs...

[SCRUB]
Players
3,809 posts
17,917 battles
5 hours ago, malimoo said:

Graf Zeppelin versus Scharnhorst :cap_hmm:  (yeah it's fun :cap_haloween:)

Graf Zeppeling approves

748428.jpg

• Cool 2

Players
1,155 posts
18,654 battles

Since the removal of manual attacks for CVs in the lower tiers I've been saying that T6 has become the moment when players of all classes lose their innocence, even their virginity in some cases, because of facing the true potential of carriers for the first time. Those who have been playing from before that patch have a better understanding, even better if they've been reading the release notes. I tend to compare it to the Spanish educational system: there's a gap in average general knowledge and skills between those from older school programmes and those from the new ones, to the point that it was coined the term "Generación LOGSE" (Generation LOGSE) to mock the latter.

Salute.

Sign in to follow this