Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Metalscrap

Carriers

4 comments in this topic

[-NO-]
Players
2 posts
6,783 battles

I can understan that cv.s are in pvp. But why put hight tiers cv.s in pve. Bots withs full commander points and hits all the time .Take cv.s over teir 5 out of pve and let high tiers carrier that is over powererd play in pvp

Players
920 posts
11,130 battles

Alright, but then we should also deny people who are done with T1 to play that further in pve. They are murdering the entire map, while new players have no feeling of accomplishment, no targets to shoot at, no gameplay, and they can't go to pvp yet. People with full commander points and who hit all the time just sealclub lower tiers. :Smile_trollface:

Players
1,428 posts
7,899 battles
47 minutes ago, Metalscrap said:

I can understan that cv.s are in pvp. But why put hight tiers cv.s in pve. Bots withs full commander points and hits all the time .Take cv.s over teir 5 out of pve and let high tiers carrier that is over powererd play in pvp

I sure hope you are trolling. Bots can't do manual drops, so if they hit something it is the misstake of the player. Futher more PvE games are much quicker pace as PvP games. So a High tier CV can make much less atack runs.

I doubt very much that bots have full commander points.

Sign in to follow this