You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aotearas

Free Bonus Code for Marblehead and 7 Days of Premium Time

191 comments in this topic

[BBMMX]
Players
1,053 posts
5,361 battles

Free thing is free?! :Smile_ohmy:

Inb4 free thing is not free because free lunches, etc. Thanks for the heads-up, I'll give it a go and report back. :Smile_great:

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

It is a random unlock though. People from the german subsection are reporting little luck in getting the code, others have gotten different WoWs bonus codes or even an Invite code (which only works on new accounts).

It's RNG, but worth a try!

Players
1,401 posts
15,979 battles

I got the coins,
Where can I redeem them? I do not understand. Could you put a tutorial

[BBMMX]
Players
1,053 posts
5,361 battles
5 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

It is a random unlock though. People from the german subsection are reporting little luck in getting the code, others have gotten different WoWs bonus codes or even an Invite code (which only works on new accounts).

It's gambling, but worth a try!

Yeah, I've got 2 invite codes so far and 6 days premium for something called "Armoured Warface" (whatever that is :Smile_trollface:) along with a bunch of stuff for games I've never heard of. I think the Legacy of Discord: Pack of Low Quality is my favourite so far on the basis that it's such an honest description. :Smile_veryhappy:

[ATRA]
Beta Tester
403 posts
9,463 battles
30 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

A helpful weeabo in the german subsection posted this little snippet!

Installing the Lootboy App on your Smartphone, registering (with your Google Account for example) you can grab the mentioned bonus code for free (with a bit of luck) from the loot packs from the app.

I personally got lucky and instantly received the bonus code with the initial free loot pack, but apparently if you're not so lucky you can still unlock more loot packs for free by spending coins (which you can also get via loot packs or by reading the comics in the app) until you get a pack with the bonus code. Then simply activate the code as usual here.

Then uninstall the app again or whatever, the ship (or 4.650.000 credits as compensation if you already own the ship), portslot and seven days of premium time are yours without spending a dime!

And so no one calls BS, here muh screenshots to prove I got that stuff:

Lootboy_1.jpg
Lootboy_2.jpg
Lootboy_3.jpg

Wish you guys luck and enjoy your free Marblehead (or not) and premium time!

Thanks again for @konohaninja who made us aware in the german subsection!

Thank you @Aotearas:cap_like:

Got the 7 days prem, Marblehead (4.5 M credits) and slot.:cap_rambo::Smile_honoring::Smile_medal:

[ATRA]
Beta Tester
403 posts
9,463 battles
1 minute ago, Strappster said:

I had as much luck as I have getting SC drops. :Smile_sad:

SC drops??? Haven't seen one of those since February...And only had 4 so far (from around 500 TYL containers maybe?)

[AS13]
Players
10 posts
19,223 battles

@Aotearas

thanks a lot for this nice tip. 

had to try a bit / shred cards / read some comics, but for 5 minutes work a nice reward!

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Welp, got a second code but apparently I can't use it to get duplicate rewards:

So anyone who wants it, try to redeem it for yourself. I'll just put it here because I don't want to deal with hundreds of PMs asking me for it, so first come, first serve. But please, PLEASE do tell if you used it so I can edit it out again and prevent others from trying out only to get disappointed, mkay!

Spoiler

KG3P-93H93-TUBWK-FEPPA

[BBMMX]
Players
1,053 posts
5,361 battles
2 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

So anyone who wants it, try to redeem it for yourself. I'll just put it here because I don't want to deal with hundreds of PMs asking me for it, so first come, first serve. But please, PLEASE do tell if you used it so I can edit it out again and prevent others from trying out only to get disappointed, mkay!

Hide contents

KG3P-93H93-TUBWK-FEPPA

"This WG code is not valid".

I swear, with my luck if I fell into a barrel of boobs, I'd come out sucking my thumb.

• Cool 4

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Had the same error message. Well, I'll let it stay to see if it works for someone else, If it does, do tell!

Alpha Tester
948 posts
7,015 battles

I don't trust this app. What if it'll try to add malware alongside itself?

Huh, it didn't try to overtake my cellphone...weird, but i got a code. Scrolling through the comics without even paying attention to them works. Each gives 350 coins and there currently are 12 comics, so it should be enough for 2 additional packs.

Any AW players here? Send a PM if you want 3 days of premium time.

[SHAFT]
Players
9,842 posts
8,985 battles
21 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Had the same error message. Well, I'll let it stay to see if it works for someone else, If it does, do tell!

Shouldnt there be 5 digits in the first column aswell?

as the example states xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
26 minutes ago, NyronGT said:

App is available from the Google Play Store page, which checks apps for malware. Apps featured on their official web store are trustworthy, so I would be surprised if it were malware.

As long as you don't download it from non-official sources you should be safe.

It still wants a registration which you can do via your existing Google account, or your Facebook account for example (and if you're registered there, they got all your data anyway so you don't give anything new away, the apps own terms say they don't give informations away to third parties).

I uninstalled it after redeeming the code since I don't need such an app, but for such a low effort the reward is rather nice. Your decision in the end.

5 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Shouldnt there be 5 digits in the first column aswell?

as the example states xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

Don't think so. The code I got first (which worked) also only had four digits in the first column.

[BBMMX]
Players
1,053 posts
5,361 battles
22 minutes ago, NyronGT said:

You only need to keep it installed long enough to get the bonus code. It's like the 5-second rule for food dropped on the floor.

2 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

It still wants a registration which you can do via your existing Google account, or your Facebook account for example (and if you're registered there, they got all your data anyway so you don't give anything new away, the apps own terms say they don't give informations away to third parties).

I uninstalled it after redeeming the code since I don't need such an app, but for such a low effort the reward is rather nice. Your decision in the end.

You can also register using different twitter, Google and facebook accounts to get multiple attempts. Apparently. :Smile_bajan2: 

If you do that, however, when you uninstall you should check the settings on the accounts you used as they'll still have granted permissions to the app. 

I'd like to thank the very kind player who sent me their second code via PM, which worked first time. Extremely grateful to that person, I only hesitate to name them because of the possibility that they'll get swamped with PMs. By all means come forward if you wish to, I wanted to thank them again for their kindness. :Smile_medal:

Such a great community, so much better than those tankie people. :Smile_great:

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

Thanks for the heads up OP. +1 for that. I don't need any of them so I won't participate to increase chances for others who do. But again: very much thanks to the heads up.

Players
6 posts
2,689 battles

only got invitation codes :Smile-angry:

still thanks OP :Smile_great:

tried second account got code :Smile_Default:

Edited by GI_Pepper
UPDATE

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
5,078 posts
11,116 battles

I used an emulator to get it to work.

It kept crashing and nearly torn my hair out, but hey, it worked!

Thanks !

Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles

Loaded the app, "read" all the comics gotten all the loot packs, only gotten one invite for WoT.... witch i dont play :Smile_sceptic:

I'll try again ina day or two. 

Players
688 posts
5,890 battles
1 hour ago, Aotearas said:

Hide contents

KG3P-93H93-TUBWK-FEPPA

Invalid for me.

Run out of gold coins after two lot packs and no code yet:fish_palm:

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Just checked and yes, you can log in with Google, Facebook, Twitter or a registration directly over their app and all those count as different accounts, meaning you can get at least three loot packs, per account (after reading the comics (or just tapping next until they're over, no need to actually read everything!) and getting the free pack), so that's a potential 12 loot packs you can try your luck with, more if you get lucky with loot coin unlocks in the packs.

Also checked and you can simply delete the permissions on Facebook, so if you log in via that you can try your luck, then uninstall the app and remove the facebook permissions and it as good as never happened (and if you trust Facebook with your data, you can trust the app just the same ...).