Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Murro_the_One

Current British BB quest/missions [Question]

6 comments in this topic

Players
164 posts
2,982 battles

Can some nice person enlight me related to the current mission which runs as a prequel to the RN BB introduction?

there were supposed to be 3 missions each week and you might get benefit of skipping initial low tier BBs and get up to tier5 if im not mistaken.

I have first mission done except for final stage "the 1 000 000 reward" which im not sure ill make since im noob and not have high tier ships and dont have so much time...

so i have that flag from first mission, will it suffice if i get only those flags from each mission or i need to completely complete them?

[CS-N]
Players
18 posts
284 battles

To unlock the Iron Duke (as well as those two lower BBS) you just need to get 3 flags, one from each mission (their 3rd part). The rest is just ... a bonus :)

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,549 battles
57 minutes ago, Murro_the_One said:

Can some nice person enlight me related to the current mission which runs as a prequel to the RN BB introduction?

there were supposed to be 3 missions each week and you might get benefit of skipping initial low tier BBs and get up to tier5 if im not mistaken.

I have first mission done except for final stage "the 1 000 000 reward" which im not sure ill make since im noob and not have high tier ships and dont have so much time...

so i have that flag from first mission, will it suffice if i get only those flags from each mission or i need to completely complete them?

You can complete every task with some skill and a T4 DD, and all in PvE too, so no, no need for high tier...

To your question, every week, getting the 3rd part done, will grant you the T3-4-5 RN BB whenever they are released.

[EXNOM]
Players
557 posts
5,422 battles
11 minutes ago, Juanx said:

You can complete every task with some skill and a T4 DD, and all in PvE too, so no, no need for high tier...

To your question, every week, getting the 3rd part done, will grant you the T3-4-5 RN BB whenever they are released.

which will probably be after the last mission ends. I bet fairly soon after. 

Sign in to follow this