Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AlwaysBadLuckWithTeams

And another campaign mission where you have to get 2 clear skies with VIII+ ships

4 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
1,271 posts
33,183 battles

Yamamoto campaign, mission 2.4

I effing can't believe how WG is ignoring us. We are complaining for one year now how stupid the requirements are for clear sky at higher tiers. We already have a mission which requires 3xCS @t8+, and which has a worse completion rate than your average weekly mission. And they are spitting in our faces again. Another nail to the coffin. #onesidedmatches #effingdetonations #carrierrework #sitzkriegsimulator2017 #faultyfriendlistsincealpha

Players
401 posts
7,897 battles

I agree WG should really look into this achievment, take normal float planes out of the calculation as example.

But you dont need to make this mission just skip it and make it later.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles

As much as I like to take a piss at WG in general, ALL of the mission legs are designed that you still can pass by, by just revisiting some easily done general-goal missions - like score that amount of xp, or get that amount of credits.

I have checked you profile, you have the Missouri, how many games again for that credit mission - which you can do over and over again? I really fail to see the problem.

In total you can do that campaign a lot easier than some of the completely retarded weekly missions.

Sign in to follow this