You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
rising_uk

Wtf is up with the servers?

17 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
1,140 posts
20,378 battles

Look at your Graphics settings in game, if it is set for DX11, change it back to DX9 and see the difference.

• Cool 1

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

Since last patch I'm having 1 or 2 "hickups" during a match. Usually around the 5th minute. It totally freezes for 1 second, like the effect at the end of a match. Anyone else having this as well?

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,520 battles
1 minute ago, Ferry_25 said:

Since last patch I'm having 1 or 2 "hickups" during a match. Usually around the 5th minute. It totally freezes for 1 second, like the effect at the end of a match. Anyone else having this as well?

Nope, postead already elsewhere no issues at all.

Never checked the DX stuff at all, so if it defauts to 11 Im on 11. To note, new rig with fresh install win10, SSD, 750 Ti, 16gb, i7.

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
1 minute ago, Juanx said:

Nope, postead already elsewhere no issues at all.

Never checked the DX stuff at all, so if it defauts to 11 Im on 11. To note, new rig with fresh install win10, SSD, 750 Ti, 16gb, i7.

OK. Maybe it's my system indeed. I'll wait for more replies. Haven't done a clean wows reinstall for a long time. Maybe it's about time I do.

However "my bug" isn't a gamebreaker though. It's just something I noticed.

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,520 battles
1 minute ago, Ferry_25 said:

OK. Maybe it's my system indeed. I'll wait for more replies. Haven't done a clean wows reinstall for a long time. Maybe it's about time I do.

Remember to USB the OS, cuts install time to like 20 minutes USB>SSD.

Also, those hiccups might be RAM related, or I might be wrong, happens at times.

Players
6,478 posts
10,755 battles
8 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

Having those same kind of freezes. Never had them before. Usualy early in the round, I think its related to when someone starts capping or many ships beeing spotted at the same time, but not yet sure about that observation.

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
28,974 battles

I found that installing Nvidia's Beta drivers (Windows 10 Latest Nvidia Beta Drivers) fixed my problem with lag spikes after update 0.6.9 it may not work for everone but it's worth a try, my games run smooth now. 

Desktop_08.15.2017_-_10.09.39.02_2.png

• Cool 1

[NKK]
Beta Tester
872 posts
9,753 battles

I'm not only having lag spikes, I got disconnected several times yesterday, and today, in my first game, i got disconnected twice in the same game. All damage received was while I was disconnected. Seriously, they have to fix this or compensate or premium time.

[OGHF]
Players
1,140 posts
20,378 battles
2 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

I had the same problems including not being able to drop the game to the task bar, solved it by doing the following.

Open up in game settings, then Graphics, click on the the DX11 box and select DX9.

then change to "Full Screen".

Solved most issues I had since patch.

[XTREM]
Players
1,037 posts
9,218 battles
2 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

Same.

Players
2 posts
8,337 battles

Problem is related to this new Game Center Launcher. When it is running i have huge packet loss and ping around 300 ms. So I just launch wows and kill the launcher. Problem solved. Hope it helps you too.