Sign in to follow this  
Spectre__

WG for the love of god fix the 0.6.9 patch .

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
109 posts
8,365 battles

I'm getting really tired of this crap , once every 2-3 matches i get that error right in the middle of the game ,  and considering in half of those my death due to the crash was the reason we lost the game ( not mentioning all the rare flags/camos i lost ) it's getting really frustrating  .

I've updated all drivers removed all conflicting mods also this STARTED since 0.6.9 patch , before that i almost never had a crash .:Smile_sad:

Crash.png

Beta Tester
872 posts
5,885 battles

Sometimes you have to wait for a patch or two, to fix this. Had problems roughly a year ago with a patch that messed up my battles; my aim, guns would freeze and steering the ship was a battle in it's self. All I could do was sail around like a headless chicken. Two patches later it was all gone. Support was as helpful as raincoat full of holes.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

WG quality assurance.

Did you happen to run the game in DX11 mode (afaik the new patch defaults to DX11)? Because switching back to DX solves some issues for people who have problems caused by what I can only assume is a very shoddy DX11 implementation.

[OGHF]
Players
1,133 posts
20,267 battles

I have switched back to DX9, seems to have solved most problems for me.

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,498 battles

Is it odd that I get none of these issues? I get the dissapearing UI here and there, but got me a new rig and nothing since.

Players
1,627 posts
4,330 battles
2 hours ago, Spectre__ said:

I'm getting really tired of this crap , once every 2-3 matches i get that error right in the middle of the game ,  and considering in half of those my death due to the crash was the reason we lost the game ( not mentioning all the rare flags/camos i lost ) it's getting really frustrating  .

I've updated all drivers removed all conflicting mods also this STARTED since 0.6.9 patch , before that i almost never had a crash .:Smile_sad:

Crash.png

go into game folder World of Warships
delete file " preferences.xml "
then run the client and before entering pasword, click on setup in upper left corner
set resolution, Full Screen Windoved, all, You wish
and then just join in game

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
109 posts
8,365 battles

Thank you all for the replies , I switched to Dx 9 and the problem seems to have been resolved . 

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this