Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
havaduck

WG aprooved teamkillers .....

16 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles

Its been brought up countless time, but is it really that hard to figure out that if you cant keep your bots from tking (somewhat understandable) to at least switch off team damage for them?

PqDUKec.jpg

DD just got spotted! Must try to teamkill friendly cruiser with all tubes available!

Yeah ...... I dodged that, but the final nail in the coffin is that there is even no reparation if they do kill me - but instead a full battlefee instead. What am I supposed to do? Report the bots for bot?

So plz ffs with sugar coating on top, switch of team damage for friendly bots since its also a bad example for learning players in co-op ..... (just like your bots going middle on Two Brothers - just delete that area from the allowed space to pick as a possible route - problem solved).

• Cool 5

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,566 posts
20,196 battles

The bots in coop have the tendency to torp even when the enemy is behind an island. They need some tweaking.

Switching team damage off would be a good idea.

Beta Tester
808 posts
8,067 battles

Lol...I "accidentally" torped a KURU and did 78k damage to him. Gonna be pink for 90 missions.:Smile_ohmy:

• Cool 1

[KOKOS]
[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,387 posts
9,857 battles

Bots in your own team, that launch torps to the enemy even when you are inbetween him and the enemy...

2nd line torping is a big no no in WoWs, i wonder why bots are programmed to just ignore the friendly ship that is sailing in the direction he is torping...

:Smile_sceptic:

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,562 battles

You are meaning that DG would have to fail proof their programming...You must be new around. :trollface:

[IAN_H]
Players
1,967 posts
6,662 battles

At least with the bot you don't get written in Chat "OMG Noob, why didn't you get out of the way, LTP Moron!" when a 10km away cruiser "accidentally" torps you in the middle of a BB on BB brawl, especially if you've damage con'd and they cause a flood!

Because that exact thing happened to me yesterday from a "50 Co-Op game with <900 WTR" player in his T5 Furrytaco as I brawled in my Colorado and he torped me twice - yeap, 2 separate times about 30 secs apart as he swung both sets of torps on his ship around. Apparently that was My Fault!

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

You don't turn to avoid them, eat a torp rather than being sunk by the enemy. Let flooding do it's thing. If there's an apology, you repair, if not, hopefully the TKer dies to prolonged team damage. Repair when you think it's enough. It's what I try to do.

Middle in Two Brothers is totally different :Smile_trollface:

Players
1,421 posts
8,480 battles

In that battle you re the only human player. I wonder, if you get killed and quit the battle what happens with the rest of the battle? Still happens offline?

• Cool 1

Players
4,495 posts
7,604 battles

I once had a bot Omaha sink my Bogue with gunfire when I managed to get between it and the target it wanted to shoot at (not just one salvo either, 3 or 4).

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles
3 hours ago, Sargento_YO said:

In that battle you re the only human player. I wonder, if you get killed and quit the battle what happens with the rest of the battle? Still happens offline?

I did that quite a while ago. I was grounded AND stuck after winning a really hard duel. There was a enemy BB left - grounded too (and back then they were stuck that way too). I had 2 other bots still left. We had 2 caps and were getting the 3rd, and the game was running a few more minutes. There was NO WAY in hell that bot could either kill all 3 ships or win on pts, so I quitted to port. -> Defeat. Yep, Wargaming at its best.

Understandably, never tried it afterwards ......

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles

Dear Wargaming,

I really really hate you. Not only because of this, but then again listing everything takes to much time.

24febdC.png

aQaSDEW.png

....... and its like that EVERY game.

Sort your Edited  out. If it helps, call every task to fix crap that constantly broken in this game "buff BBs"; you certainly have been proven to do that, now havent you?

Dont call it "end stupid teamkilling bots" - call it "buff survivability of BBs against unworthy friendly peasants with torps".

............ and while we are at it: You stupid [edited]braindead bots + your random dispersion. Maybe ought to take a look at how much damage has been dealt.

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to swearing. 

[-AP-]
Players
1,296 posts
11,488 battles

I think the teamkill system is broken as it is. The punishment for teamkiling is annoying at best. You piss me off bad enough and I will have no problem being pink for several games........since being pink is the only real punishment there is no real incentive for me not to teamkill someone. (think what you want haters but i have the balls to do it if i wish):Smile_glasses:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles
2 minutes ago, P2Win said:

That's what you get for playing COOP.

Well, I like a challenge once in a while you know? (Well aside from fighting human players that drive the actual viable and good ships, aka premiums, with their maxed out captains).

If I play random pvp I get a 3 vs  21 bot match + the noobs in the background pulling the strings with the balancing. In fact its the later idiots you should be really "fighting".

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,862 posts
20,327 battles
13 hours ago, havaduck said:

Well, I like a challenge once in a while you know? (Well aside from fighting human players that drive the actual viable and good ships, aka premiums, with their maxed out captains).

Too bad I can only give you one +1 for that post, when it deserves at least a dozen! :Smile_medal::Smile_great::Smile_medal::Smile_great::Smile_medal:

Sign in to follow this