Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ItWasRhetorical

Loading times increased

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

4 posts in this topic

I wish I could provide more details but I'm not sure what would be useful. Something about this update has massively increased my loading time into a battle. And my camo doesn't load until several minutes into the game.

This is especially noticeable, because before now I was often one of the first to load into a battle. Now, I reliably load in a minute or so after the battle has started. I've tried repairing my installation, uninstalled and re-installed, but nothing seems to help.

This has been around for a few patches, looks like it just affects a new massive amounts of people in this patch.

Anyway, the bug is purely visual and doesn't actually impact your game

Supposedly it's your PC being slow with loading in textures for all objects, and supposedly the "easiest" fix is having the game on an SSD not a HDD

35 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

This has been around for a few patches, looks like it just affects a new massive amounts of people in this patch.

Anyway, the bug is purely visual and doesn't actually impact your game

Supposedly it's your PC being slow with loading in textures for all objects, and supposedly the "easiest" fix is having the game on an SSD not a HDD

Honestly the camo loading late isn't a problem, beyond the fact I'm wondering if it's connected with my main issue.

Definitely not my hardware, and it's already on my SSD.

Im having the same issue, i'm the last to load in to every game. The game itself loads slower too, and the ship graphics in the port.

I opened task master and noticed my anti virus is running mad when i run the game, using 30% CPU power. Using Norton.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0