Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
garymac69

IS THERE A CLAN FOR ME ?

7 posts in this topic

I have been playing since xmas and slowly getting better http://wows-numbers.com/player/543378832,garymac69/?type=solo   i like the scenarios and obviously just playing randoms , i dont have a mic but do have a phone that connects so i can communicate , i play most days as im out of work cos of a dodgy back . the new clan thing WG are introducing interests me so i thought i would take the plunge and put a message up here . im over 18 , actually 30 years over , also do test server if that makes any difference . i have been working up all lines so my highest ones are the obvious tier 8 ones bismark ,ognevoi ,lo yang and kutozov , tho i will soon have the chapayev rest are tier 6 and 7 . so is anyone looking for an ol git who wants to get better and have fun doing it . 

Ht4hNdx.jpg

Hi Gazza

We have 1 place available...

All we ask is that you are active, have reasonable stats and want to part of a fun, casual clan for the more mature captain.

We don't have a lengthy joining process where you have to join a forum, meet a recruiter on TS and play to decide if you're good enough to join.

In DAVY it's easy, if you've got reasonable stats (50% plus) have more than a few hundred battles played and speak English, you're in, simples...

All we ask is that you respect the other clan members and say/write hello when you log in (it'd be nice if you joined in chat though).

59875eca60f30_KongousTeaTimecuplogopng.thumb.png.1d6a089d16bf267b2a7cb569d6325a5a.png

Are you our next recruit?

Kongou`s Tea Time is a community clan, with members from all over Europe. Everybody is welcome (even those who do not like tea)!

The clan started in the early days of 2017, with a group of players from all over Europe. One day we figured out, why not start a clan? And that’s when it all started. We soon grew, and we currently have 21 players (06.08.2017). We are allied with two other clans (Pravda and FoF), and have plenty of people in our community that’s not a part of the clan. We also have trainings, and other social events from time to time. We use Discord as our main service for communication, and it works great! The community there is rather large and active, so there is always someone to play and chat with.

Our small and easy requirements:

- Speak English

- Have at least reached tier V

- Be polite and “mature” (we are here to have fun, so you don’t have to be serious, but we treat each other with respect.)

These requirements may change without notice.

If you are interested, PM me, or post below.

Welcome to Kongou`s Tea Time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0